PDA

View Full Version : online play

TempleDog
11th Dec 2004, 02:46
hmm, alot of people are saying this is just some GTA clone that wont even come out on PC until 6 months after console.. screw console...online on PC is the only way to go....games that go console first usually suck on PC...

anyone agree or disagree?

why not alot of posts in this forum yet?

RaB1D
11th Dec 2004, 03:42
theres 2 much fake crap out there
please make this REAL.

i like the look of the game so far, the modes look cool, but theres one area i am a little concerned about: "TAG MODE". the idea sounds real good if its done right, if its done wrong it will be a real let down. my deal is with the customization of your own original "tag" or graphic. there needs to be more than just an alphabet you can tweek , but a paint tool similar to other games, where you can actually draw your own GRAFF graphic, and this MUST be included. if not this mode will be little more than another crappy way for game developers to throw in cheap imitations of STREET ART into their game. they need to stop trying to use the "true to dat street my homie g dawg" attitude and look into how they can make their game look and feel realistic and fun.

thatz it.

sick
11th Dec 2004, 12:17
Originally posted by TempleDog
why not alot of posts in this forum yet?

That's because this forum is open for only a few days now. People still have to find their way to these boards, but that's only a matter of time.

AlBo MaFiA
16th Dec 2004, 13:57
Im hoping its a thing where u just kill each other im hopin that u can drive around online make ur charecter and like hang out online killin citizens like a grand theft auto online like a open world thing if its open world online the game would be so hott and mad people would buy it and it would b better then GTA

Prowler
20th Dec 2004, 03:40
I disagree.

You should create a poll:confused:

SeminoleCountyDeputy
4th Jan 2005, 02:52
Originally posted by AlBo MaFiA
Im hoping its a thing where u just kill each other im hopin that u can drive around online make ur charecter and like hang out online killin citizens like a grand theft auto online like a open world thing if its open world online the game would be so hott and mad people would buy it and it would b better then GTA

that would be absolute chaos, and it might be funny for about 2 hours...

after that..there would be no "hanging out" people would be just blazing, cops would be killing thugs for no reason, thugs would be killing each other AND cops...

it would be to much havik..I hope its 8v8 like socom..but maybe with more features, like...

having cops and robbers, and a capture the flag type idea, but perhaps with guns or drugs?

GSF_4_Life
7th Jan 2005, 16:31
Originally posted by SeminoleCountyDeputy
that would be absolute chaos, and it might be funny for about 2 hours...

after that..there would be no "hanging out" people would be just blazing, cops would be killing thugs for no reason, thugs would be killing each other AND cops...

it would be to much havik..I hope its 8v8 like socom..but maybe with more features, like...

having cops and robbers, and a capture the flag type idea, but perhaps with guns or drugs? the amount of players will be 8 on 8 it says right on the trailer and for like a capture the flag there would be like gangsters defend like a drug lab and cops have to bust in and take it over. sort of like a demolition medly on socom

SeminoleCountyDeputy
7th Jan 2005, 22:13
Originally posted by GSF_4_Life
the amount of players will be 8 on 8 it says right on the trailer and for like a capture the flag there would be like gangsters defend like a drug lab and cops have to bust in and take it over. sort of like a demolition medly on socom

yea, thats what im hoping for..