PDA

View Full Version : Quests, Simon Bolivar -Cant I crush that rebel?

BlackCoat
11th Dec 2004, 02:08
There will be atleast a dozen various quests, like discovering the rosetta stone to aiding simon bolivar in kicking out the spaniards.. (from gamespot "hands-on").
Hmm, silly me who thought Bolivar & co. where Spaniards too...

Anyway, being something of a reactionary, and this is certainly in the spirit of anti-napoleonists, cant we aid Spain in destroying the rebelscum instead? :D

Any other thoughts on quests?

The_Russian_Rocket
11th Dec 2004, 02:27
Good thinking Coat. I would also like to aid the spain in defeating this "Heroic General".

[GG] Salis
14th Dec 2004, 11:57
Hmmm another interesting one would be helping the Spanish to raise the flag of St James in Santiago De Compostela.

BlackCoat
31st Dec 2004, 19:00
Lol.. just found out that pyro is Spanish ;)

Wouldt that be a nationalistic favour to allow people to kick the crap out of that rebel.. along with helping Spain strengthen its hold of the colonies?

Perhaps then unlocking the secret building of bullfighting stadium making all your soldiers elite from the start :D
Now whats that called "Furia Espanola"?

The_Russian_Rocket
31st Dec 2004, 21:24
I think that is a little too far Coat.

BlackCoat
31st Dec 2004, 21:47
Originally posted by The_Russian_Rocket
I think that is a little too far Coat.

How?
Too fanciful.. well sure. Or did you mean something else?

The_Russian_Rocket
31st Dec 2004, 23:28
What I meant by "too far" was that training troops in the art of bullfighting doesn’t help on the battlefield. Unless of course they attack with a stampede. :D

BlackCoat
31st Dec 2004, 23:41
Originally posted by The_Russian_Rocket
What I meant by "too far" was that training troops in the art of bullfighting doesn’t help on the battlefield. Unless of course they attack with a stampede. :D

Well, like in giving inspiration ;)
Ofcourse gladiators ala rome would be better for that.. but hey you gotta start somewhere..