9th Dec 2004, 21:49
It's not fair JJ!!:o

Game looks great, I'll be watching it for sure!!:D

jarell1944
9th Dec 2004, 21:55
me 2

sick
9th Dec 2004, 22:11
One question JJ, I read everywhere that this game is for PS2 and XBOX, but on the main page of the official site I see an PC CD-ROM logo. A mistake, or did you guys decide to make a PC version as well?

Jumpin_Jebus
9th Dec 2004, 22:14
I haven't heard anything about a PC version as of yet, so I honestly couldn't tell you. We'll just have to wait and see. Sorry I don't have more info. :(

Subzero121800
10th Dec 2004, 04:02
I am really looking forward to this game something kinda different for once.

LordStandley
10th Dec 2004, 08:05
I cant wait to play this game, the Xbox live feature is going to kick ass.

sick
10th Dec 2004, 09:26
Alright, no problem. I still have a PS2 upstairs.:)

SwamiG8R
10th Dec 2004, 15:30
JJ,
will the interface be like socom2?
and will the hard drive has a use inthe game?

randomend
10th Dec 2004, 16:21
i cant wait for the demo and see a sneak preview of the game. I hope there is a pc release since a majority of people have pc's with an internet connection :)

Jumpin_Jebus
10th Dec 2004, 17:43
From what I've played, it looks "somewhat" similar to Socom 2, but I've played less Socom 2 than 25 to Life. Plus it's still very early in development, many things are still being shifted and fine tuned. Multiplayer kicks major butt though! :D

~Jebus

BURDMAN
10th Dec 2004, 19:09
JJ, DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THE CONCEPT FOR THIS GAME TOOK, I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE, HOPEFULLY WE'LL GET FULL SUPPORT FOR THE HDD. B/C I'M TIRED OF CHECKING FOR THE OPM MAG JUST TO UPLOAD SOCRACK 2 MAPS

LOL

skee360
10th Dec 2004, 21:07
sup, everyone. I been waiting for this site to get going!
Socom is getting so fake and starwars with all that lag. Im glad 25 Life is coming out something in my gamerange!

;) NO GODS!
NO MASTERS!

Jumpin_Jebus
10th Dec 2004, 22:32
I honestly don't know how the long the concept phase of development lasted. That was all done outside the Eidos US office, at the game's developer, Avalanch. I'll ask around though, see if I can't find somethin' out for ya. ;)

BURDMAN
11th Dec 2004, 02:43
THANKS JJ PLEASE KEEP YOUR BOY INFORMED, I DON'T GET THESE FEELINGS TO OFTEN ABOUT A GAME, I KNEW ST. WARS WAS A TEASE SO I DIDN'T MESS WITH IT. IF THEY DO ANY TESTING FOR IT, I KNOW ITS EARLY, BUT LIKE I SAID, I'M ESTATIC ABOUT THIS GAME

RaB1D
11th Dec 2004, 03:46
theres 2 much fake crap out there
please make this REAL.

i like the look of the game so far, the modes look cool, but theres one area i am a little concerned about: "TAG MODE". the idea sounds real good if its done right, if its done wrong it will be a real let down. my deal is with the customization of your own original "tag" or graphic. there needs to be more than just an alphabet you can tweek , but a paint tool similar to other games, where you can actually draw your own GRAFF graphic, and this MUST be included. if not this mode will be little more than another crappy way for game developers to throw in cheap imitations of STREET ART into their game - im tired of seeing it. they need to stop trying to use the "true to dat street my homie g dawg" attitude and look into how they can make their game look and feel realistic and fun.

thatz it.

RaB1D
11th Dec 2004, 20:23
this shiz is important , i can't count how many games have done that fake crap, it just gets 2 me... i didnt want 2 annoy any one...
oh and another thought, i hope that they keep good track of wins and losses, not like starwars battlefront and gamespy.

RaB1D
11th Dec 2004, 22:21
i hope so, this game could be something great if they listen to "the people", it has potential to be more than just another shooter.

BURDMAN
13th Dec 2004, 14:31
WILL THE HDD BE SUPPORTED? NOW THATS IMPORTANT:D

Jumpin_Jebus
13th Dec 2004, 22:57
As I said before, I have very little confirmed info about 25TL at this time. I can't confirm or deny if the game will use the PS2 HDD or support downloadable content. Hopefully it will though. :D

Hey Burdman, we would all really appreciate it it if you could turn off Caps Lock when typing your posts. I get headaches trying to read a post written in all caps. Thanks!! ;)