PDA

View Full Version : What are the rawmaterials & factories?

BlackCoat
4th Dec 2004, 16:01
We have heard that some countrues lack rawmaterials and some have differing levels of industrialisation.

Something about trade has been also heard...

So what are those?
Steel for swords and guns..?
Concrete for fortifications... Forrest+sawmills for plannks, shipyards to actually make ships.

How detailed is this anyway? Or are woods transformed directly inton ships..? Does money even matter, exept as a method of exchange of trade?

That money would bee gold and silver, right? And that can be mined & minted, so money wouldnt be finite.. is an actual mint neccesary for that? :D

BlackCoat
5th Dec 2004, 13:26
Ok, so nobdy knows, or feel like discussing it..
'
Maybe its too boring, or something?

Arctic_Wolf
7th Dec 2004, 00:58
No need to get uppity.

Lonewulf44
7th Dec 2004, 16:33
Originally posted by Arctic_Wolf
No need to get uppity.

lol,

Ummm....as for the factories and such, sorry not sure about this myself.

BlackCoat
7th Dec 2004, 20:00
No need to get uppity.

Whats that, "uppity"?
Or is asking it uppity too ;)

Is it like getting above your station, and/or questioning the authority or decisions of grown ups? I got lots of spanking from that, but thats already decades ago :D

Arctic_Wolf
8th Dec 2004, 04:29
Oh my, answering back!!! If I were a teacher you would have lost your breaktime by now. :rolleyes:

The_Russian_Rocket
8th Dec 2004, 23:52
Where did you hear this from Blackcoat?

BlackCoat
9th Dec 2004, 16:09
Originally posted by The_Russian_Rocket
Where did you hear this from Blackcoat?

From the allied network, listing the various ups and downs of each nation... such as britain having excelleny factores, but lacking manpower, or france having factories but lack rawmaterials.. ond finally russia with plenty of manpower and rawmaterials, but a edonmy lacking in factories and peasants bound to the land.

here, click on the name of each empire ;)

http://www.tafn.info/TAFN/imperialglory/html/info_empires.php

BlackCoat
9th Dec 2004, 16:12
Oh my, answering back!!! If I were a teacher you would have lost your breaktime by now. :rolleyes:

:D

Just looking at your birthday, whippersnapper...

So Im really the "sir" here.. go stand in that corned over there until you have thought over what you just did!

Just kidding, but Im still the older one here. :cool:

sick
9th Dec 2004, 16:28
Originally posted by BlackCoat
From the allied network, listing the various ups and downs of each nation... such as britain having excelleny factores, but lacking manpower, or france having factories but lack rawmaterials.. ond finally russia with plenty of manpower and rawmaterials, but a edonmy lacking in factories and peasants bound to the land.

here, click on the name of each empire ;)

http://www.tafn.info/TAFN/imperialglory/html/info_empires.php

Please note that this information is not on the official site anymore, but was when Eidos accidently put it online a week to early.

Oh yeah, it's The Allied Forces Network, shortly TAFN.;)