PDA

View Full Version : Sneaking around Proper

KiruKlan
4th Dec 2004, 00:45
I apologize for making a post so vague, but I'm at the end, and need to place the last artifact before the one at the fountain. Problem is though, I can't find a way around everyone to get to the clock tower base. What's the best way to get there?

theBlackman
4th Dec 2004, 01:16
Go through the alley behind the St Edgars church. When you come out stay to the right, and use the shadows and the bushes until you get up near the armourers shop (across from the jewelers). Duck into the shadows by the door of the armourers, and when the coast is clear, go to the right into the alley behind the apothecary.

Follow that alley to the corner, and peek around to the left. If clear, sneak up to the mouth of the alley. Watch. When the coast is clear, duck behind the crates and time a run to pop the item into the relief on the door.

KiruKlan
4th Dec 2004, 01:59
Thanks a lot. Finished the game - finally.

Tin Star
4th Dec 2004, 06:28
You can also hide in the brush behind the tree,once the hag has killed everyone that she is fighting with shoot a fire arrow towards the street where ST.Edgers is and she will run over to that street to see what the noise was.When she does run to the tower and put it in place then sneak back to the either one of the exits.

Tin Star