PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Compensation?

Jackdogz
25th Aug 2013, 17:17
Like the title. This is a launch of a game, i suppose people work also during the holidays with all the money we gave u.
Now it's not possible i ordered my game 15 hours ago and still nothing when my best friend bought the game 10 minutes ago and after 5 minutes he received the key.

I dont care about the problem the game has in game. I care about my code, now, cause i paid for this and cause was in your offer, and if not that's only fraud or scam. U make me lost my time, cause i cant even download the client.
Give my money back and i will buy it in a different way or give me the code, and give the code to all the ****in people here.

By the way, congratulation, Well begun is half done. And trust me that i knew there would have been problems cause that's normal, but not problem also out of the game like this.

Another time gratz for your fancy game and start like this new adventure.

Still waiting your answer at 2 different tickets, not even blizzard was so slow to answer. Ah, and im still waiting for a post of SORRY and explanation on this forum from your side.

Crow_Healix
26th Aug 2013, 00:03
I ant one of the clients but i am sorry for your lost cause. I got the code it worked the client worked so it works. Just not for some people I assume.

and yea i live in a dead zone so yea i am happy that the game FF14 is working for me. Got a good Netgear router and improved wireless from an expert technicians.

Jackdogz
27th Aug 2013, 02:09
u dont even understand what i was talking about. i preordered the game and they didnt give me the code for the early access, it's not about connection it's about the service. by the way i solved the problem calling the UK Customer Service.

gigliomaniac1
27th Aug 2013, 05:52
Square enix is playin mad games with everyone's money and i think these squinty eyed gms getting revenge on the american servers for those beautiful bombs we made, in ww2

Laaperi
27th Aug 2013, 17:52
Will we get some compensation, like extra gametime or something? i havent been able to play for 2 days now...

Error3102
27th Aug 2013, 17:56
I believe they extended early access to the 29th, and my boxed copy should get here by the third at the latest. I'm thinking if Square is still acting like this 1017 BS is an acceptable solution for them majestically dropping the ball with their handling of NA/EU servers then I won't bother setting up a subscription until they wake up.

With how badly 1.0 went they really can't afford more bad PR around this game.

HeiligeHarmonie
28th Aug 2013, 22:25
I guess it's not a huge deal for me at the moment, since it's "free" time (aside from the $80 I paid for the collector's edition) and it's only two days lost at this point, but if I'd actually been able to create a character and play, I would be. It is, after all, SE's own lack of foresight that caused this.

xoxsassykittyxox
28th Aug 2013, 22:38
I paid for the digital copy where are my Collectors items???

ArkCansada
28th Aug 2013, 22:46
I would agree. I'm not asking for any kind of free stuff or free game time - however, I've owned the game two days now and been unable to play, so I'd like those two days credited back to my thirty days (and not just the two days, but any time left before they set up enough server space so people can just play if they want to). If Squeenix does not offer something of that nature I will not be paying the subscription fees, I'll just write off the $40 as a bad investment and try to sell my preorder banner on eBay in a few months to get the money back.

BigErv
28th Aug 2013, 23:23
I totally agree. Buddies of mine at work were talking about the game, they loved it, got me interested! So I took the investment. They are on their NA server and I cannot log in to that. I cannot play or make a character in a server because the toon limit is low. Is my "Free Trial" counting down as I type this or will it start after I make a character? I like how the Japan servers are VERY open but the NA and EU servers are completely booked. The focus should be on them. Regardless I hope I do not get burned for buying the game and that goes for everyone. At least if there is no fix after the 30 day Free Trial, offer a refund for those unable to play. That to me seems fair.

Fhaetal
28th Aug 2013, 23:30
well I see now I am not the only one of a million that can't play.

AugustAPC
28th Aug 2013, 23:43
After about 70 tries, I finally got through to Square-Enix's phone support. I'm on hold. I'm going to ask them about compensation. I will let you guys know what they say.

HeiligeHarmonie
29th Aug 2013, 00:29
Yep, your free trial is ticking away. I activated my game yesterday because I picked it up at GameStop's midnight opening for Madden, and my trial is currently at 29 days remaining. I'm sure that tomorrow morning, it will say 28. And I haven't even officially created a character because that's been impossible to do every time I've tried. Kind of sad, really.

Thanks, AugustAPC, though at this point in time, phone support probably isn't going to be able to give much in the way of an answer to that, unless higher up has already made the decision to compensate us somehow. But at least there's a possibility tat our concerns will get passed on from whoever you talk to.

AugustAPC
29th Aug 2013, 00:41
Yea, well, I'm STILL on hold.

HeiligeHarmonie
29th Aug 2013, 01:15
Probably all tied up with the countless other people that want to know why they can't play yet. Or maybe they just don't want to talk to us. I would not be surprised (Or blame them, really >.> Some fans can be MEAN, and it's not like it's the fault of the person answering the phone).

TheRealKraggy
29th Aug 2013, 19:35
For those that haven't seen this link posted on the XIV game forums:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/08/29/final-fantasy-xiv-breaks-more-records-with-218000-concurrent-connections-players-will-receive-free-days/

Note the comment at the end about free time .. and also note the comment I've been posting regularly here that idle kicks are a PLACEBO!

This is the thread on the XIV forums about this:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/73437-Free-days-coming!

Rancyz
29th Aug 2013, 21:25
Thank you for sharing this link. I am happy for SE. Congratz on breaking a record! At least we now know that the servers were not full while there were only a small of amount of players playing the game!

Tajega
29th Aug 2013, 23:12
I am definitely enjoying the game, but would like to know my invested time can be put into a NA server. Can SE confirm if there will be a way to transfer a character from a JP server to a NA one? It would go along way PR wise if players who join before 9/1 are given 1 free transfer to any available server once the issue is corrected. I have heard clans discuss transfering to JP, and worried about long term latency issues b/c friends and family can not join them.

If those of us who cant join our friends could start developing our character on a JP server and knew we wouldnt have to start from scratch and have unaccessable investments it would go a long way toward bring the PR level up to favorable standing. It also would encourage more people to dive into the game and not be discouraged that they arent in an appropriate server.

GaBacon
29th Aug 2013, 23:16
I am wondering the same thing. I am tired of server hoping because it may or may not let me play on the server of my choice. So what i have done is make a character on a distant server because i have Zero lag there which is good. But i of course would like to take my progress to a NA server eventualy.

BuddhaWrath
29th Aug 2013, 23:26
Indeed. SE should be more transparent with this stuff...

Clay51
30th Aug 2013, 01:28
Free days? Yes. Free transfers? SORRY, NOT gonna happen! ALL the info you guys are saying SE NEEDs to provide, They DID! It has been available for days already! It's not hard to miss, seeing how its on the TOP of main page on the Lodestone.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/help/option_service/

The world transfer is set to go live Mid September, of course, for a fee.

rCaster
31st Aug 2013, 05:55
Hey at least you were able to order it, I have money sitting here ready to give to them.. I have the game downloaded and installed, and yet I can't even buy the game to receive a key. How did your friend get the game? It says digital download copies are disabled right now. If there is a way to get a key please let me know how, thats all i need. I haev friends waiting to play this game with me and they apparently don't even want to take my money and give me a cd key? They said its because of the overwhelming success, so i imagine their servers are super overcrowded. Their reason for disabling digi copies is because of server use, yet I was still able to download the game and I can't get a key... what sense does that make?

Sidewind75
31st Aug 2013, 16:48
Well All i have to say is They better extend Play time for bought games seeing as how it has been 2 days without being able to play

LaughingSade
1st Sep 2013, 01:17
Square, you have screwed us all over again. You have given us poor server support and then went so far as to lock us out of our region's servers ONLY to inform us that we can PAY to transfer our characters later in September. Why should WE have to pay to fix a mistake that YOU made for a game that we ALREADY PAID FOR with certain OBVIOUS expectations of being able to play on OUR region's servers with OUR friends. That sounds like intentional money grabbing to me, and suggests a certain degree of malicious business practice in that you broke it then plan to have US PAY MORE in order to play in the manner that was originally offered to us.

This is a petition that I hope all players who agree with will just sign with an "I AGREE! FREE CHAR TRANSFERS TO FIX SQUARE'S MISTAKES OR FULL REFUNDS INSTEAD. WE WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO MALICIOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES."

Try not to bog it down too heavily with other spam, we must show solidarity in this endeavor.

LaughingSade
1st Sep 2013, 01:49
I will be the first to sign, obviously; FREE CHAR TRANSFERS TO FIX SQUARE'S MISTAKES OR FULL REFUNDS INSTEAD. WE WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO MALICIOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES.

Akasha-Xieon
1st Sep 2013, 01:54
Currently Its telling me I have to set up a square enix account, link my sony entertainment network account, and then confirm my purchase information. I have done all of the above and managed to play the game for about three days during early access. Suddenly (just before my first fight with ifrit) I was booted from the server and told I had been temporarily suspended due to "suspicious activity". Now when I try to log in I'm getting a message that reads "No valid service account to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn." I cant even log in to loadstone without it telling me I need to have at least one characters registered on my account, when I in fact have a 2 (one of which I made when I could no longer access the JP servers). The customer service wont reply to my help requests, and the help line might as well not exist because no one ever answers. The problem I'm having has not been acknowledged in any of the announcements regarding Square Enix barrage of failure. I don't know what do now... on top of everything my hard copy hasn't even come in the post yet in spite of me pre ordering the game. I feel so cheated and there seems to be nothing i can do.

LaughingSade
1st Sep 2013, 02:02
I commiserate with your frustration. Consider asking for a refund from the retailer you purchased the hard copy from and explain why. Or if you purchased with a credit card consider asking them to rescind the charges because of fraudulent activity from the end company in not allowing you use of the very product you paid for. BUT AGAIN, try to keep this thread on topic in that I hope people stick to replies using the format suggested in copy/pasting that line; FREE CHAR TRANSFERS TO FIX SQUARE'S MISTAKES OR FULL REFUNDS INSTEAD. WE WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO MALICIOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES.

Akasha-Xieon
1st Sep 2013, 03:06
Sorry Im just so irked that I've basically been spamming that text throughout the forum in the hope that they acknowledge me. In all honesty though... its gonna take a hell of a lot more than free character transfers from them to put things right as thats something we shouldn't have to pay for to begin with!
But I totally support your petition.

Seeificare
1st Sep 2013, 03:13
don't get mad be like me make as many characters u can with name like errortwozero zerotwo..lmao on all the japan servers u can. you might not get to play them but it sure is funny when u can log in.

LaughingSade
1st Sep 2013, 03:23
Sorry Im just so irked that I've basically been spamming that text throughout the forum in the hope that they acknowledge me. In all honesty though... its gonna take a hell of a lot more than free character transfers from them to put things right as thats something we shouldn't have to pay for to begin with!
But I totally support your petition.

No worries, Akasha; I understand your frustration and definitely appreciate the posts since they help the thread anyway. : )

Paleoak
1st Sep 2013, 05:56
It's the LEAST they could do considering. Free character transfers SE please

Lovstokuddle
1st Sep 2013, 13:12
I totally agree. Free character transfers.

Rhino_The_Beast
1st Sep 2013, 13:25
I would have to agree with the free transfer. Due to the fact that this is their issue and not ours

xaiobaicai
1st Sep 2013, 17:14
you know... being locked out for something u paid for is bad.... but the worse or rather worst is the login system that ffxiv has....
ITS FXXXing random...
I have friends who bought the game AFTER me and because of their "luck" they are able to log in.
For me? nope.. my whole bloody week has been pressing num0... (seriously HOURS!!!!!)

... I started earlier than them and was like lvl 15 before they even started... now? because of "luck" or rather lack of queue and kick afk system, I am 25 levels behind them.
Even when I do get logged in, I cannot play with them because of their much higher level... I cant blame them because i admit the game is good and makes them wanna keep progressing... I know i will catch up eventually... but it would be a month of playing alone... (provided i can log in constantly)

i really think the ffxiv team should look into such issues. Why make a MMORPG? earn money? well i bet u did as you got overwhelming players... but for customer who enjoy playing MMORPG, such experiences kills the game...

do something about the queue system and takes out the RNG in logging in... and ALOS those afkers who are able to log in and stayed in. I paid the same as them but y am i penalized because of their selfish behavior...

icedsnake
1st Sep 2013, 19:04
What will happen to my free trial 14days , its still ticking ... Will i get my 14 days back wen we are able to play ? cant even create my character and it kick me afther a couple second.

I read they have taken down those system , they will get new server in there , thats good , but ultimately i just want to know
if i will get my full time , i want to try it before paying the monthly ;0)

agapetos
1st Sep 2013, 19:28
There are people, who already paid and at this moment, they cannot log in, including myself because the server is full. We don't even know whether we will get any kind of compensation at the end.

judknight
1st Sep 2013, 21:07
"I AGREE! FREE CHAR TRANSFERS TO FIX SQUARE'S MISTAKES OR FULL REFUNDS INSTEAD. WE WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO MALICIOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES."

I adore the game but the issues are getting a tad beyond a joke now.

BruteChaos
1st Sep 2013, 22:11
"i agree! Free char transfers to fix square's mistakes or full refunds instead. We will not be subject to malicious business practices."

LaughingSade
1st Sep 2013, 22:12
I appreciate the replies, comrades.

TemplarAlpha
2nd Sep 2013, 01:52
They should of realized to put MORE of a size limit on the servers! Square don't put more servers up! I have read many forums on this bull****....YES I WILL SAY IT LIKE IT IS!!!

"I AGREE! FREE CHAR TRANSFERS TO FIX SQUARE'S MISTAKES OR FULL REFUNDS INSTEAD. WE WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO MALICIOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES."

AND THEY SHOULD GIVE PEOPLE MORE THAN 2 DAYS OF FREE GAMEPLAY BECAUSE OF THIS CRAP! HELL MAKE IT 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tajega
2nd Sep 2013, 02:16
+1
I would like a free transfer jp-> na. I will likely not setup aditional accounts for fam otherwise

JP now blocked by 1017 :mad:

Joematrak
2nd Sep 2013, 03:33
Don't get your hopes up on a free character transfer. SE database and customer service is already a mess and this will probably just make things worse. I'd like to see though a couple realm creation just for transfer for players already playing since the release so it can lower some realm population and also friends to get together, but I'm sure this will not happen. It took Blizzard almost a year to stabilized their servers issue so you better be patient. Hopefully, SE will put it together in a month or two.

Koribak
2nd Sep 2013, 05:41
I fully agree, FREE SERVER TRANSFERS, this is full on BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SE YOU HEAR ME BULLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If this is not fixed within a week I promise you this you will NEVER receive my money ever again, continue your crap support and customer loyalty and I PROMISE you, you will run your business in the ground

Paleoak
2nd Sep 2013, 05:41
What makes everything so much worse in my opinion is that I can't even make a character on the same server to play with any of my friends. Everyone i know just made a character where free space was temporarily available. I won't be subbing if SE can't provide free character transfers, especially when I've heard they've announced paid ones in September..

Koribak
2nd Sep 2013, 05:42
'I AGREE! FREE CHAR TRANSFERS TO FIX SQUARE'S MISTAKES OR FULL REFUNDS INSTEAD. WE WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO MALICIOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES." IM so pissed I will do it again because I can and I am a pissed off customer like the rest of these people!!!!!!!!!!!!

virgothewise
2nd Sep 2013, 05:54
Its Sad that this is happening, for all the years they have been in business with the many franchise hits and of course ALL THAT MONEY, were in 2013 and were still getting ****ty servers what the hell is going on. Square enix has no intentions of evolving or continuing to be a RPG god

Hippy_Pickle
2nd Sep 2013, 09:41
They have announced they will be extending everyones free trial by 7 days, this should be around wednesday when they roll out the new servers / server upgrades/

streamdevil
2nd Sep 2013, 12:16
why not sue them instead of posting in forums since they dont answer the calls or etc...

just a thought...

cheers

TheAlgok
2nd Sep 2013, 12:38
And that's a good thought dear streamdevil. Funny fact is that to me it appears that the servers from JP have better conection than the one from NA, i'm brasilian so i kindda think that's way too weird.

JP Servers Excelent Connection!
NA Servers Good Connection!

W T F?

Virtue04
2nd Sep 2013, 13:25
Good luck, though I think that'd be a wonderful deal, at the least ONE free transfer, not that I need one, just agreeing for the people who have been screwed over.~

Exileous
2nd Sep 2013, 14:18
Signed.

sellako
2nd Sep 2013, 15:11
Everyone should have the right to use at least ONE FREE CHARACTER TRANSFER, after all this days still fighting just to log in game while a bunch of people just stay logged on all the time without a care in the world...how hard can trully be to just make at least the quote system work properly, instead you gotta keep trying till you dont even wanna see that launch screen anymore and just shut the game down and go do something else, i get so pissed with this.
So heres my contribution, the least i can do right now: "I AGREE! FREE CHAR TRANSFERS TO FIX SQUARE'S MISTAKES OR FULL REFUNDS INSTEAD. WE WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO MALICIOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES."

Othrious
2nd Sep 2013, 16:10
I agree! Free char transfers to fix square's mistakes or full refunds instead. We will not be subject to malicious business practices."

Sankotsu
2nd Sep 2013, 16:12
Free character transfers and/or a full refund would be awesome I agree with this.

ReptilianDuck
2nd Sep 2013, 17:38
I agree! Free char transfers to fix square's mistakes or full refunds instead. We will not be subject to malicious business practices."

TheHolyPug
2nd Sep 2013, 18:47
i would even pay tree fiddy for a transfer!!

Paleoak
3rd Sep 2013, 01:37
I think that first and foremost they need to fix the problems. However, how do you think Square can express their apologies?

I think 30 days free would satisfy me. I know they're giving everyone 7 days, however that seems more mandatory rather than an apology.

Maybe an in game minion to every who purchased the game before September 3rd?

Lastly, an apology video from some of the lead directors of the game or some of the big wigs at Square.

Let me know what you guys think, any other suggestions?

Teadax
3rd Sep 2013, 01:40
Blumpkins for all.

L3gault
3rd Sep 2013, 02:58
I like the apology video idea. Maybe force them to take a week long paid vacation from work in anticipation of something they really wanted and then make them stare at a screen that says 1017 on it over and over again.

jabbywocks
3rd Sep 2013, 03:43
Eh. Just add lots more servers and increase server capacity. That's all I want; To be able to log in whenever I want to.

TheRealKraggy
3rd Sep 2013, 07:15
They already said what they're doing to fix it and when, and also said they're thinking about 7 days free. 30 is greedy beyond belief, 15 is the most that we're 'entitled' to. At the end of the day it's a VIDEO GAME, no one is going to die if they can't play it for a few days, the asinine /emo so many have been displaying is very concerning for their mental health IMO, it's not normal to get so worked up over a VIDEO GAME.

Yoshi has ALREADY apologised ON VIDEO, and there were many ass-hats mocking him for doing it, so I don't see any reason for him to repeat it.

Hippy_Pickle
3rd Sep 2013, 08:04
They already said what they're doing to fix it and when, and also said they're thinking about 7 days free. 30 is greedy beyond belief, 15 is the most that we're 'entitled' to. At the end of the day it's a VIDEO GAME, no one is going to die if they can't play it for a few days, the asinine /emo so many have been displaying is very concerning for their mental health IMO, it's not normal to get so worked up over a VIDEO GAME.

Yoshi has ALREADY apologised ON VIDEO, and there were many ass-hats mocking him for doing it, so I don't see any reason for him to repeat it.

Thank the lord (or whatever deity you worship) for Kraggy. I knew there was a reason I liked you (in a non gay way! lol).

Teadax
3rd Sep 2013, 08:06
Ballwashing?

Hippy_Pickle
3rd Sep 2013, 08:11
Ballwashing?

Is that a request or a statement? Or is that how SE should make amends by washing all our balls?! lol :D

Teadax
3rd Sep 2013, 08:13
Could be all 3.

Hippy_Pickle
3rd Sep 2013, 08:15
Could be all 3.

So a statement that you are requesting SE to wash your balls to make amends! Makes perfect sense and is pretty reasonable :D

Paleoak
3rd Sep 2013, 09:27

Explain how a free month is beyond greedy? We're not demanding anything here, they're all suggestions, so if that's the impression you received then you are sadly mistaken. Square Enix fumbled the relaunch of their game immensely. So in order for a company to say "I'm sorry" they can't just come out and say "I'm sorry". Especially if it's a written apology, they could have any under payed intern write one for them. That's why I think a video apology would be nice (also would have been nice if you linked the video you claim is already out). Ultimately when a company says "I'm sorry" they have to show consumers why they are worth investing their time and money in, more so in the gaming industry when you already have self entitled jerks waltzing about; and yeah this thread seem pretty self entitled but it's not intended to be a gimme gimme.

Another new suggestion I have to bring to the table would be a week or weekend of bonus exp to help people reroll and catch up to their friends. I think that this, in combination with something like a minion would be really cool.

Hippy_Pickle
3rd Sep 2013, 09:34
You could try quoting the correct person before you go off ranting as people could take offense!! I quoted Kraggy and did not directly say any of those things....

Paleoak
3rd Sep 2013, 10:35
You could try quoting the correct person before you go off ranting as people could take offense!! I quoted Kraggy and did not directly say any of those things....

My apologies

Fixed it for you, I assumed when quoting you it would quote both of you. A couple other forums I post in have their quoting feature work like that.

Hippy_Pickle
3rd Sep 2013, 10:39
My apologies

Fixed it for you

Appreciated, thanks :)

TheRealKraggy
3rd Sep 2013, 11:16
Explain how a free month is beyond greedy?
SImple.

Lost time to date: best you can argue right now is 12 (24 Aug to 2 Sep). I was generous before saying 15 as I added on EA twice in that calculation.

Right now that's all you've lost, so demanding 30 NOW is "greedy beyond belief".

Q.E.D.

KisaValkyrie
3rd Sep 2013, 15:59
Honestly- I just want to play with my friends. It's taken all weekend for it to download/ redownload. The world I want to get on- they have not cut off but I still can even create a character on it.

As for people complaining- there will always be someone to complain about something. I know that any game launch does not run as smoothly as people want (and this is coming from someone that this is the first time playing an MMO from launch- or at least trying to anyway). I have talk with quite a few friends that were there for WOW, RIFT, etc and NONE of them had a smooth launch- in fact a few said the the WOW launch was worst. People need to calm down and relax.

jabbywocks
3rd Sep 2013, 16:14
The only people who have the right to be screaming their faces off are those whos codes weren't sent to them and/or didn't work. As annoyed as I am about not being able to log in most of the time or having to play on JP servers, it's still just a mild annoyance. I've played more of this game than those poor sods who can't even get it registered. And from what I've played, I thoroughly enjoyed so it's well worth the troubles and "growing pains" of a new game launch.

I don't need any amends made. I just need them to fix it like they have already said they will. If that's done and goes well, all other issues will be forgiven. But that's just me.

Paleoak
4th Sep 2013, 00:04
SImple.

Lost time to date: best you can argue right now is 12 (24 Aug to 2 Sep). I was generous before saying 15 as I added on EA twice in that calculation.

Right now that's all you've lost, so demanding 30 NOW is "greedy beyond belief".

Q.E.D.

First of all, nobody is demanding anything here. As I've said before, these are all suggestions. You're missing the point that SE shouldn't just be giving game time because they "owe" us. This is their opportunity to show everyone what kind of company they are, and if giving everyone exactly what's been lost says something about a company. However, being the "bigger person" SE would do more to show their gratitude for everyone's patience. I've suggested several other things, they could skip out on the time and apologize to everyone and do something entirely different. I might add you still haven't linked this video you said Yoshi has made. You don't understand the concept of this entire thread, so I'd appreciate if you'd actually be constructive in it.

Q.E.D

Lidakian
4th Sep 2013, 01:02
First, fix the 1017 problem and character creation restriction on the servers. And if SE dont quit the restriction then, a free transfer service for a period of time to the new servers, because some of my friends and almost everyone already on the game cannot play with theirs friends/family due to the character creation restriction. So for me a Free character transfer for the new servers and the 7 days we lost due to the multiples errors.

Teadax
4th Sep 2013, 04:29
Appreciated, thanks :)

I just wanted to quote someone too....

ttuskey
4th Sep 2013, 05:03
1) Waive the quest requirement for getting your Chocobo if you bought the game on or before Aug 27. Hit level 20 and you get a Chocobo.
2) 10,000 crafting shards of your choice.

I'd be happy as pie.

TheHolyPug
4th Sep 2013, 05:37
well, they could do NOTHING and lets face it, im still gonna play because at least they have fixed it. I love the game too damn much.

bulldog2712
4th Sep 2013, 08:42
[QUOTE=ttuskey;63868]1) Waive the quest requirement for getting your Chocobo if you bought the game on or before Aug 27. Hit level 20 and you get a Chocobo.

make that a gold chocobo for all those who did not receive code

Hippy_Pickle
4th Sep 2013, 08:47
I think some of the ideas of free in-game items (something exclusive for early adopters) are the easiest and most cost effective thing SE could do, let's be honest it doesn't really cost them to send out some limited edition gear or a mount etc does it.

tonyf3939
4th Sep 2013, 13:54
i dont even see the free week they promised added to the free time i had already. so when does that kick in?

Hippy_Pickle
4th Sep 2013, 13:55
i dont even see the free week they promised added to the free time i had already. so when does that kick in?

When they announce it kicks in.

Pixipants
4th Sep 2013, 16:11
The only people who have the right to be screaming their faces off are those whos codes weren't sent to them and/or didn't work. As annoyed as I am about not being able to log in most of the time or having to play on JP servers, it's still just a mild annoyance. I've played more of this game than those poor sods who can't even get it registered. And from what I've played, I thoroughly enjoyed so it's well worth the troubles and "growing pains" of a new game launch.

I don't need any amends made. I just need them to fix it like they have already said they will. If that's done and goes well, all other issues will be forgiven. But that's just me.

I agree with Jabby here. I deemed myself lucky with the game time I was able to achieve in the pre release and recent release. It's common and not a surprise that these issues are occurring at launch, and even then I kind of look at it as a positive thing believe it or not. It's a game with lots of promise and I hope to enjoy it enough that I don't return to WoW. Not saying it's a WoW killer, but a happy change for this WoW player and worth the growing pains.

I currently sit with my CE code completely invalid and was happy to see a time extension on my account before I discovered my invalid pin. Yes I'm upset that the code I paid for many days in advance does not work and my boyfriends worked. I could argue that I deserve more or better because I even had the original FF14 pre rerelease but again, I don't believe it's going to get me any where. Unfortunately right now I can't enjoy my CE in game items, but it is only digital data and I'd have the future of my game play to enjoy them. There are people who currently can't play at all and I rather SE take care of them first so that they can enjoy the experience.

Deadly_T
4th Sep 2013, 16:28
Well I guess I could rant about how we can't get in game or don't have my digital items........ But the main issue is Character Creation not digital items. If the people that PAID their hard earned money for a game and still can't even create a Character....... Game Time for free isn't a bad thing.... For the past week they open the servers to character creation for an hour then close it back up. Mostly on Japan servers. Mind you that the time that they open the server is during Japan Prime time (6pm-7pm) which in the us is early as hell in the morning. most of us have jobs (as i would hope) and are not able to drop everything or even get up that early to create even one character. This is my main concern and I would SUGGEST that the accounts that are either unable to create ONE character or accounts that CAN'T REGISTER should be allowed to create ONE character on any select server they want. The log in issue will be fixed before this problem is fixed anyway. Im sorry to anyone who thinks this is just absurd and I should not talk about it..... Its probably because you can play and have ten characters across many servers. Happy Hunting