PDA

View Full Version : Issues and Questions

member_10122167
3rd Jul 2012, 15:03
Customer Support (http://support.eu.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=10701&la=2)
--------------------------------

My Square Enix Member code says invalid, any suggestions?

member_10569554
3rd Jul 2012, 15:05
My Square Enix Member code says invalid, any suggestions?

I am also having the same problem.

member_10039586
3rd Jul 2012, 15:19
Same issue here.

member_10749021
3rd Jul 2012, 15:22
Same problem here. Maybe it's too early since the game came out in NA today?

smemily
3rd Jul 2012, 15:39
Yep, mine is also invalid.

member_10051877
3rd Jul 2012, 15:48
It would seem that I as well am also suffering from not being able to Register Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. I even checked to make sure that the "0" was not an "O".

member_10156067
3rd Jul 2012, 15:50
I can't even GET to the registration screen.

EDIT: Got to it, code doesn't work. Ahhh maybe it's too early.

iambasho777
3rd Jul 2012, 16:12
I am also having this problem. Please fix it soon, SE

preston0518
3rd Jul 2012, 16:18
Same here.

member_10042792
3rd Jul 2012, 16:41
Has anyone been able to successfully register this game? You would think they would have been ready and had the codes active and ready to use first day.

darklordmagus
3rd Jul 2012, 16:52
nope. same problem..... :( maybe we have to wait till the EU version is released????

kaahmfish
3rd Jul 2012, 16:56
Same here, Theatrhythm isn't registering.

nemesisstars
3rd Jul 2012, 17:20
same issue here cant not register the game at all pleassssse fix issue soon.

member_10095390
3rd Jul 2012, 17:24
Having the same problem here

mmisiorowski90
3rd Jul 2012, 17:31
Hey I just bought Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and when I try to register my product it says the code is wrong, I did it several times and get nothing.
Anybody I can contact about this?

mmisiorowski90
3rd Jul 2012, 17:31
Hey I just bought Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and when I try to register my product it says the code is wrong, I did it several times and get nothing.

member_10037811
3rd Jul 2012, 17:57
same

Aloe
3rd Jul 2012, 18:14
Same here O.O What is up with that?

dannytown
3rd Jul 2012, 18:16

I am also having trouble inputting my Theatrhythm Final Fantasy code. It seems that it is an error with Square Enix's website. I am going to try this again tommorow to see if it works.

member_10042792
3rd Jul 2012, 18:25
I wonder if they'll ever comment on this thread to notify us of when it starts working...

member_10200355
3rd Jul 2012, 18:30
I am also having issues with this. I thought maybe I switched my zeros for O, but I tried various combinations with no luck. SQUEENIX HELP US!

FugitiveGunslinger
3rd Jul 2012, 18:49
There is already a similar thread about general "invalid code" registration issues. This thread also includes the "invalid code" problems with Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349/29150605/Invalid_registration_code,_please_try_again.)

Persiangato
3rd Jul 2012, 18:50
It tends to have issues on Day 1. This happened with Tomb Raider for me and it was corrected in a few days.

member_10042792
3rd Jul 2012, 18:54
Thanks Cesar, hopefully they can inform us of what's happening with Theatrhythm.

Popcicle
3rd Jul 2012, 19:30
There was an issue with the registration system, but we have found a resolution and implemented it. Please try your game registration again and let me know if you're still having issues. Also keep in mind that sometimes "0"s as in zeros are transposed for "O"s as in capital letter Os.

Popcicle
3rd Jul 2012, 19:34
There was an issue with the registration system, but we have found a resolution and implemented it. Please try your game registration again and let me know if you're still having issues. Also keep in mind that sometimes "0"s as in zeros are transposed for "O"s as in capital letter Os.

member_10001973
3rd Jul 2012, 20:09
Mine registered so it appears that the problem may have been resolved. Thanks!

FugitiveGunslinger
3rd Jul 2012, 20:48
Success! I have registered Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. Thanks for informing us about the resolution, Robert!

nemesisstars
3rd Jul 2012, 21:19
it works know yeahhh you guys can try it now it works for me thanks square enix.

member_10749021
3rd Jul 2012, 21:57
Success! Thank you!!

Smokey2444
3rd Jul 2012, 22:27
mine worked as well and i can download the extra songs.

FugitiveGunslinger
3rd Jul 2012, 22:30
mine worked as well and i can download the extra songs.

So, the DLC "connection interrupted" issue has also been fixed? Nice.

member_10714544
3rd Jul 2012, 22:36
my registration is working now too, thanks!

Squall-Nathan
4th Jul 2012, 11:11
Good. Guess I'll register my game now.

member_10028499
4th Jul 2012, 20:15
I'm the only one who still have problems with the code registration. Can you guys help me?

Squall-Nathan
5th Jul 2012, 11:16
I'm the only one who still have problems with the code registration. Can you guys help me?

I registered my code this morning and it worked right away. Just go to game registration from your profile page, enter in the 16 digit serial code found on your red card included with the game, and it should work. If it says error then check that each number/letter is correct. Sometimes people mistake O for 0(zero).

member_10643819
6th Jul 2012, 00:20
ive tried contacting support but it was a endless cycle of pages. i preordered the game and was told id get the stylus, but i didnt get it. ive heard good things about the stylus and really wanted it for my collection. can anyone help?

AuraChannelerChris
6th Jul 2012, 00:25
I didn't even preorder the game, and the stylus + stickers were inside the box.

LinkRoxas
6th Jul 2012, 01:32

Same here. I saw the Gamestop guy put the stylus and stickers inside the box in front of me.

member_10209048
6th Jul 2012, 03:09

Same here. I saw the Gamestop guy put the stylus and stickers inside the box in front of me.

my stylus and stickers were in the sealed box, eb games canada

member_10323743
6th Jul 2012, 03:20
ive tried contacting support but it was a endless cycle of pages. i preordered the game and was told id get the stylus, but i didnt get it. ive heard good things about the stylus and really wanted it for my collection. can anyone help?

You should call the place where you bought the game, easiest way to do it.

member_10260387
6th Jul 2012, 04:47
I work at Gamestop and I pre-ordered it. I asked my co-worker about it and he said the stylus and stickers were inside all launch copies. Lo and behold mine were inside. If you didn't get any you need to call or mail Square Enix. The retailer that you bought it at would have NO way of knowing if it was in it or not.

If you purchased it at Gamestop and you obtained the LAST copy you got an "opened" new copy. We are required -BY LAW- to display one of every game on the shelf. For obvious reasons we don't leave the game inside the case so we put the game and contents into a sleeve. Its a licensing issue with the companies. If it displeases you to purchase such a copy then by all means find another Gamestop. It isn't our fault if you are unhappy with an opened new copy. Its a law set by the commission that regulates our sales. It would be considered unjust of our company to not advertise certain games while doing what we can to sell others (like putting emphasis on pre-orders for large sought after games).

I digress, if you purchased an "opened" copy that was now shrink wrapped, but simply had a sticker seal than it is possible someone misplaced your contents or took them. I cannot say for sure as I have never stolen anything from work, personally. However, some of my co-workers at other locations than my current one are not so right-hearted.

If your game was a sticker sealed "opened" new copy simply bring your receipt and ask to speak with a manager. The only thing they can do is swap the game out (this is a loss for the company because 3DS games save to the cart, meaning this would have to be converted to a used copy - a net loss of money on that particular item). If this is all you request I am sure it would be possible. Just start off polite. That being said you may have to wait for another new shipment to arrive. We only got 9 copies of FFTh at my location and we are the largest store in our area. All 9 were pre-ordered and have been picked up. We don't have any in-transit yet. It wasn't expected to be as sought after as it is so we didn't order that many copies. If so just be patient.

Personally, I usually only pre-order games I know I HAVE to in order to get them due to quantity. Pokemon Conquest, Theatrythmn, to name a few. I usually pre-order games at my work if the bonus is nice. Considering that was the only reason I did so at my job I would be irate if my bonuses weren't even included.

Either way, best of luck getting your pre-order bonuses.

Summoner
6th Jul 2012, 09:47
Yeah same here, my pre-order bonus, stickers/stylus were in a sealed game case for me when they were shipped to my house.

member_10833540
6th Jul 2012, 14:36
ODDLY:

i didn't get my stylus or stickers either BUT i went back and talked to them and they called around EBGames/Gamestop and found one with them packaged inside. So i got to trade it in.

It's weird that the packaging that HAS the stylus & stickers is ZERO DIFFERENT than the ones WITHOUT it inside.

You should talk to the game store or where you got it like I did and maybe you can get one with the stylus & stickers. Good luck.

Silvercube
6th Jul 2012, 15:19
ODDLY:

i didn't get my stylus or stickers either BUT i went back and talked to them and they called around EBGames/Gamestop and found one with them packaged inside. So i got to trade it in.

It's weird that the packaging that HAS the stylus & stickers is ZERO DIFFERENT than the ones WITHOUT it inside.

You should talk to the game store or where you got it like I did and maybe you can get one with the stylus & stickers. Good luck.

Actually, mine had a plastic wrapping with a sticker saying there was a stylus and stickers inside of it. Got mine from Amazon.com.

member_10323743
6th Jul 2012, 16:49
ODDLY:

Actually, mine had a plastic wrapping with a sticker saying there was a stylus and stickers inside of it. Got mine from Amazon.com.

Same with mine, I got it at Futureshop and there was one with a sticker saying something like "free gripped stylus and character stickers" and the other one had no sticker... I obviously grabbed the one with the sticker lol. Must have been for everywhere other than gamestop? Maybe?

seaking177
15th Jul 2012, 13:57
so, i am playing in the Chaos Shrine on the first note i ever got in it (n0.5 Mv 38 Gigue [silence's Wish]) and i get to the summoning part in the BMS, i end up killing the monster right before the summoning is done with the skill "Focus", it kills the monster, the summon then kills the next monster and then it seems like the monster after that has only 50% health, but i am not sure.

so here is my question, is this meant to happen?

Summoner
15th Jul 2012, 14:33
It's not a glitch, it usually depends on the lvl of your party and the STR and MAG of the members you're using.

seaking177
15th Jul 2012, 17:59
ah, thats more understandable. thanks :D.

Summoner
15th Jul 2012, 23:13
No problem. ^^

Aiph_Shuran
26th Jul 2012, 20:45
I pre-ordered and did not get my stylus either. Tried contacting gamestop but they said to contact SE. The suppor pages don't have an e-mail to contact them.

Where can i get a hold of SE so I can perhaps get my stylus?

member_10822883
28th Jul 2012, 16:35
Beyond song unlockings and the Chaos battle at 10k, are the Rhythmia rewards at all static? I assume not, as there are no lists anywhere I can find online and due to the nature of crystal shards, I guess it wouldn't work. Is there any way to determine though what we receive at each 500 mark?

iambasho777
28th Jul 2012, 16:42
Everything will always be the same unless you're supposed to get a shard drop and you already have all 8 of a shard, then you get a random item. If you go to antitype's guide on GameFAQs (www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/635802-theatrhythm-... (http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/635802-theatrhythm-final-fantasy/faqs/64560)) and ctrl+F "xmusicpl" without the quotes it will bring you to the top of the first of four lists of rm rewards in a row. I don't think he logged the general items you get, though.

member_10822883
28th Jul 2012, 16:49
Ah, thank you! I didn't see exactly what I was looking for in the table of contents, so I didn't think to look through the individual unlockable sections. Duhhr.

bilinsac
5th Aug 2012, 20:05
Did anyone have any luck getting in contact with SE regarding this?

greatxam
1st Nov 2012, 00:07
I can't register my serial to the nintendo club.

new_tradition
1st Nov 2012, 21:04
Theatrhythm doesn't qualify for Nintendo Club Points. If it did, there would be a seperate Club Nintendo points card to use. The S-E Members serial number won't work any where but here on this S-E site.

I'm not sure how it's decided which games qualify for Nintendo Club, though....KH:3D had one, so meh *shrugs*

GamerRaf
19th Nov 2012, 21:45
I didn`t get the stylus, but i love the game in the end.

greatxam
22nd Nov 2012, 20:17
thank you, that shed some light.

:)

Platinum022
3rd Dec 2012, 21:42
Played just earlier today, but now the game isn't working on my 3DS. Ever since I switched the game out, it just hasn't been working.... Help?

iambasho777
12th Dec 2012, 10:50
In what way is it not working?

Platinum022
12th Dec 2012, 23:28
It just dosen't play, and the game heats up everytime I put it in the 3DS now

Osui818
13th Dec 2012, 20:54
Its there anyway I can backup the iOS game data, does anyone know?

I purchased FFVIII bundle and i only receive 3 songs instead of 4 songs. I tired restore purchase, but no luck. Tried Download bought button, it ask me to confirm your in-app purchase again for 2.99. So i was thinking to backup the game data and redownload the app and restore the purchase.

JesdinStar
17th Dec 2012, 07:18
Hi Kevin, I'm not sure if you've solved this already. I had the same problem but with the FFVII bundle. I tapped restore, confirmed my ID, then tapped download. It did ask me to confirm my purchase for £1.99 but as soon as I tapped ok, it told me that I had already purchased it and that I just need to tap ok again for it to re download the bundle. Now I've got all the songs and I didn't have to repurchase :)

sylwyn
31st Jan 2013, 11:46
Does anyone have all the songs/characters downloaded for the ios version? And if so how much space does it take up? Because I only have 43 songs/4 characters downloaded and it takes up 900mb already.

DorkmasterFLek
11th Apr 2013, 12:01
Guys, I love this game, but can we please please pleeeeeease have an update to the iOS version to add some kind of lag adjustment? Depending on what device you're playing on, the touch screen can have a varying amount of input lag. On my iPad Mini, I think it's somewhere around 50-100 milliseconds, and it's noticeable even on the lower difficulty charts that scroll slower. It's extremely noticeable when playing the ultimate difficulty charts.

And before you go "Oh your timing must just suck", no it doesn't. Trust me, I play these games a LOT. I have the 3DS version on my 3DS XL and that touch screen has basically zero input lag with the stylus. I ace the ultimate difficulty charts all the time with no problem there. There is definitely a noticeable input lag on the touch screen on my iPad Mini. I can see this just by pressing buttons and app icons, or dragging an icon around quickly.

This must be a simple feature to add to the options menu, and it would make a big difference to the iOS version. Please add it!

ShoKill
13th Oct 2013, 16:45
Is this not an available option anymore? I click to add a new game to my account and the two options of serial codes to enter are nothing like the one that is on the leaflet that came with the game?! :thud:

Thanks

Grimoire
14th Oct 2013, 09:44
Concerning the game registration system, see this thread (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=4206).

Repoman715
6th Jan 2014, 04:46
Any chance we can get the "Restore" button to actually download all of the things we have already purchased? So many other iOS games have this feature whereas here, every time that I have to reload the game, update the game, etc. I then have to waste 30-45 mins manually downloading everything that I have (and that's not everything available either). It would be far easier to start downloading all my dlc with restore and then walk away from my tablet for the download time. Thanks for any consideration you give this.

ruykin
9th Oct 2014, 05:42
Hello I followed the manual on how to get to the dlc for this game. I purchased the collectors edition from the square enix shop and for some reason the dlc tab will not show up! Please help!

Grimoire
9th Oct 2014, 09:07
Contact customer support (http://support.eu.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=10701&la=2).

Automaton
10th Jan 2015, 08:00
Hello I followed the manual on how to get to the dlc for this game. I purchased the collectors edition from the square enix shop and for some reason the dlc tab will not show up! Please help!
The ability to purchase DLC doesn't unlock until you've played the game for a bit.