PDA

View Full Version : TIPS: i need help on the 2 missions on the docks

MasterThief1337
25th Nov 2004, 00:40
any on ehave any tips or tricks i am stuck low on life and money and keep dieing on the ship :confused:

Tin Star
25th Nov 2004, 01:21
Originally posted by MasterThief1337
any on ehave any tips or tricks i am stuck low on life and money and keep dieing on the ship :confused:

If you are on the ship the best thing to do is use flash bombs,fire arrows or holy water against the undead that are on board.

Tin Star

Gillie
25th Nov 2004, 01:34
OOPS:cool:
That is what I was nearly going to say. You do realise you can leave the Ship and get back on to it again.
Some moreThiefing is called for. I found flash Bombs cheap,to use and sometimes one hit does it.

Lia67
25th Nov 2004, 14:16
As a suggestion, before you attack something save first so if it took more arrows or flashbombs then you would have liked, you can reload. This takes longer, but it's also good with health, like if your attacked you can just reload and find a better way to handle the situation.

I finished T3 with 10 health potions this way and these were potions that I collected throughout the game. That way you can buy more arrows,flashbombs etc. at the Thief stores instead of having to buy health potions all the time.:)

If your that low on health and money, you may have to stealth your way through the ship or if you want to, go to the reload menu and restart the mission.