PDA

View Full Version : Please help me!In Salesbridge!

MMM Mark
23rd Nov 2004, 18:27
Hi Everybody who can help me!

I love Thief Deadly Shadows,and I am a Masterthief,but there is
a mission that I can't finish.There is a place called salesbridge,
and as you know,it is an old hospital.In that hospital I met
the Keeper translater girl called Lauryl.She gave many objectives
for me and I done all of them expect one , the last one I think,
because Lauryl said me that: "Leap your 'death' from open the
window at the top of the staff tower".
So I went into the staff tower and searched for useable
windows but I can't find anything.There aren't any useable windows there.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Write an answerwindow, or write me to aramark@axelero.hu
And tell me how can I win the level or Tell me the "Fastlevelup"
cheat that I can win the level with.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

theBlackman
23rd Nov 2004, 19:45
Find the elevator. It is on the second level. Not the one in the cell block. You need to take it to the highest level.

You will find it here: in the inner cradle from the hall of records go to the staff rooms. Up the stairs turn through either of the two doors to the left (North). There will be a door in the north wall. Go through and take either hall to the right or left and follow them all the way around to the north.

In the center of the north hallway will be an elevator. Use it

Vanguard
24th Nov 2004, 04:47
If you went to the staff tower and tried to open the door there but got Garrett saying that he needs to finish off the rest of his objectives (i.e., you really cannot get into the staff tower which is beyond the door), take a look at your objectives to see which ones you need to complete before the door will open. For example, if you haven't read the information about Gamail, an objective, then you cannot get past the door Check your objectives.

In this mission, the door presents the obstacle to prevent you from going further. In another (with Hall of Statues), an invisible wall will prevent you from leaving. In another, an invisible wall prevents you from entering the museum. In this case, the authors at least presented a visual obstacle.

MMM Mark
24th Nov 2004, 10:08
Originally posted by Vanguard
If you went to the staff tower and tried to open the door there but got Garrett saying that he needs to finish off the rest of his objectives (i.e., you really cannot get into the staff tower which is beyond the door), take a look at your objectives to see which ones you need to complete before the door will open. For example, if you haven't read the information about Gamail, an objective, then you cannot get past the door Check your objectives.

In this mission, the door presents the obstacle to prevent you from going further. In another (with Hall of Statues), an invisible wall will prevent you from leaving. In another, an invisible wall prevents you from entering the museum. In this case, the authors at least presented a visual obstacle.

MMM Mark:thank to you two! Now I won the level with your
advices!
THANKS!

Abby
29th Nov 2004, 22:32
Hi, I'm new here, but really need some help. I've done everything in the Stonebridge (?) Cradle that I was supposed to, to help the little girl leave. I'm at the same point. Garrett says I need to finish..etc. etc. and I can't jump out the window. The ONLY objective I have left is "see if I can find out more info. about the hag" which was the original one I went to the Cradle for. Who is Gamail? I keep going through the entire building (I'm there now as my real self as an inmate) and I can't find anything else to do, or anywhere else to go! Can someone please help me? Please??:confused: Thank you in advance..Abby

theBlackman
29th Nov 2004, 22:55
Go to the past. Go to the dormitory (nursery). Go to the end farthest from the door.

Abby
1st Dec 2004, 23:15
Thank You so much! :o I'm embarrassed I didn't go BACK there after I had the little girls diary! Duh! I think I went everywhere else about a hundred times! This is a great game, I love it! I was about to check myself in to the "Cradle" till you helped me find the last objective to get out! Thanks again!:D