PDA

View Full Version : March 3rd release ?

Willmore
20th Nov 2004, 07:56
How accurate is the March 3rd release stated by EBGames ?

haradrim
29th Nov 2004, 22:25
there is no way they could pinpoint a date like that this early, it sounds about right but so many factors could swing the release either way, i wouldn't put to much faith in that. theyre just shooting in the dark IMO.

CastusPlebian
29th Nov 2004, 22:32
They might have a given release date for the game, but as you all know, release dates for games are given, and most probably will change. BTW, check imperial glory community, we're doing a little rp thing up in there to pass the time til IMPERIAL GLORY! =p

Capt.Jack Aubrey
29th Nov 2004, 22:34
Is it like a text base game? where you have these points and buy armies? please say no. Because thats what there doing on B4ME

CastusPlebian
29th Nov 2004, 22:38
I dont think that have specifics like that yet, but it is a good question. Im gunna look on the website and see if it says anything about it Jack.

Arctic_Wolf
29th Nov 2004, 23:07
Nah, we don't have points. We just make up a nation, with common sense, it's silly to have a peace-time enlisted army of 16,000,000. And then sort of, do stuff, :rolleyes: i.e

The Random Kingdom: "My people are poor and we have little farmland, we will conquer you Randomnia!"
Randomnia: "Not bloody likely! My navies respond to your hostility by blockading your ports!"

except bigger, better and hopefully, more fun.

CastusPlebian
29th Nov 2004, 23:11
Hey Wolfie boy.. you meant to post that in community right? This post is talking about the real game, Imperial Glory itself, not our community roleplay kingdoms =p

Arctic_Wolf
29th Nov 2004, 23:23
Originally posted by CatsusPlebian
BTW, check imperial glory community, we're doing a little rp thing up in there to pass the time til IMPERIAL GLORY! =p

Originally posted by Capt.Jack Aubrey
Is it like a text base game? where you have these points and buy armies? please say no. Because thats what there doing on B4ME

I thought Cap'n Jack was asking about the roleplay thing,

CastusPlebian
29th Nov 2004, 23:24
Oh no =p What I said was a sidenote, he was talking about Imperial Glory. B4ME is Battle for Middle Earth btw.

Arctic_Wolf
29th Nov 2004, 23:31
Oh dear :o

CastusPlebian
29th Nov 2004, 23:34
Its alright we all make mistakes sometimes...BTW how many people do we need to do the RP thingamabob?

Arctic_Wolf
29th Nov 2004, 23:39
More than one.

CastusPlebian
29th Nov 2004, 23:44
Well we have you and me... that = 2!