PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at Statue in Tesoro Hall

dianek
16th Nov 2004, 16:01
How the heck do you get the crown off the statue? I have no life left and each time I try and drop onto it, I do myself in!

I have been all round the statue looking for levers and can't jump onto it so hints needed please. I am out of arrows and can't shoot at it either!

Di

Lia67
16th Nov 2004, 16:55
Hi dianek :)

If you're talking about the statue that has the Eye artifact, you have to go to the balcony facing the Atrium and wait till the arm of the statue is close enough where you can grab it.

Make sure you have activated the button on the balcony outside the curators office first to make the statue turn. The balcony with the plaques is where you want to go to retrieve the eye, it's the second level of the Atrium where the statue is.

rustmite
16th Nov 2004, 17:15
Originally posted by dianek
How the heck do you get the crown off the statue? I have no life left and each time I try and drop onto it, I do myself in!

I have been all round the statue looking for levers and can't jump onto it so hints needed please. I am out of arrows and can't shoot at it either!

Di You do need an arrow to shoot it then it will fall where you can jump straight up to retrieve it.

dianek
16th Nov 2004, 22:56
Thanks for the reply, guess I shall have to go back and get some arrows then!!

Thanks

dianek
17th Nov 2004, 21:54
Hi Guys/Gals

Guess what? The soldier guarding the statue was a bowman, so I managed to get an arrow from him and shoot the item down. It was a special loot item and not 'the crown' as I later discovered. I have now managed to finish the mission and move to the next.

Thanks for the help.

Di

ycdeo
18th Nov 2004, 13:02
always stock up full and all kinds of arrows before you venture into a new mission. that way is better chance to clear any missions . Remember arrows ; to take out lamps and strong fighters. use all cash that you have. you cant buy any cars in this game.
:cool:

dianek
18th Nov 2004, 15:38
Finished the game and enjoyed it very much.

I always buy as much as possible but when you are out of weapons like arrows, water and mines etc it takes a lot more effort to get through when you are relying on the dagger or stealth and can be just as rewarding if not more so.

Thanks for the reply

Di

Jambo_11
28th Nov 2004, 05:16
just go find a vase and throw it at the statue. What's funny was after about a minute of throwing the vase at the statue, I was able to knock the statue down. The guard upstairs didn't know what was going on and just went about his business.

dianek
28th Nov 2004, 12:55
Hi

Thanks for the reply. Good idea! but I have now finished the game and enjoyed it very much.

I now need a new game to keep me amused, any suggestions?

regards

Di