PDA

View Full Version : Factions



ccslb
9th Nov 2004, 12:28
I'm now allied with both the Pagans and the Hammers. What is the difference between neutral and allied? If I am allied will they come to my aid if the City Watch attack me when I am in Pagan/Hammer company?

Tin Star
9th Nov 2004, 14:12
Originally posted by ccslb
I'm now allied with both the Pagans and the Hammers. What is the difference between neutral and allied? If I am allied will they come to my aid if the City Watch attack me when I am in Pagan/Hammer company?

If they are neutral towards you they may still attack you or may not,if they are allied toward you they won't attack you unless you get cought stealing from them or killing them.

Tin Star

ccslb
9th Nov 2004, 14:14
Thanks!

Tin Star
9th Nov 2004, 14:19
Your welcome.

Tin Star

Guineapiggy
9th Nov 2004, 18:40
Not quite. If they're netural towards you they won't attack but you can't set foot on their turf.

Tin Star
10th Nov 2004, 01:17
Originally posted by Guineapiggy
Not quite. If they're netural towards you they won't attack but you can't set foot on their turf.

If I remember right when you read the letter it tells you in it that they still might attack you even if they are netural towards you when they see you.

Tin Star

Lia67
12th Nov 2004, 18:55
Hi Tin Star :)

I'm in the Audale level right now and I had to go through Pagan territory. I'm not allied with the Pagans just neutral. The first Pagan told me at the enterance that I was not allowed in their territory. I tried anyway and was attacked. Had to use some flash bombs to get through there.

Rommel_1891
13th Nov 2004, 00:05
My game cheats and the Hammers will still occassionally attack me even though I'm fully allied. :confused:

Tin Star
13th Nov 2004, 02:24
Originally posted by Rommel_1891
My game cheats and the Hammers will still occassionally attack me even though I'm fully allied. :confused:

I have had it happen to me by both the hammers and pagans while being fully allied to both of them.

Tin Star

Lia67
13th Nov 2004, 23:29
If your in an area your not supposed to be, like the clock tower or the Keeper compound, you will be attacked. If they are attacking you in the city streets, then that is weird.:confused:

Tin Star
14th Nov 2004, 06:53
Originally posted by Lia67
If your in an area your not supposed to be, like the clock tower or the Keeper compound, you will be attacked. If they are attacking you in the city streets, then that is weird.:confused:

The city streets are where they have attacked me but I also noticed that it seems to happen if you are in the area where one of them have been killed and they see you.I guess they think that because you are there you must have killed the person so they blame you for it and attack you.

Tin Star

Lia67
15th Nov 2004, 01:58
That happened to me too in Stonemarket Proper. The guards and a civilian were fighting with each other and I had to stay put in the shadows, hugging the wall till everyone stopped freaking out.

When I decided to change places I was spotted by a civilian and was blamed for the bodies that were left in the street after the fight.