PDA

View Full Version : Question about the "Items" list

JohnJSal
8th Nov 2004, 19:00
I've noticed that when I go to the Items subscreen, it lists all the quest items I've found through the whole game. Right now it shows "Velvet Bag" and four "Key" entries, and these are things that I found in various earlier parts of the game. Should this be cleared with each new mission, or is it normal that it keeps everything listed?

P.S. What is the point of keys? I've picked up four, but I've never seen a place to use them.

Clumsyorchid
8th Nov 2004, 19:14
That list should clear out, but in any case it shouldn't affect gameplay at all. It's most likely a bug that just slipped through the cracks. As for keys, they open doors you would normally have to use lockpick on. You probably don't realize that the key is even being used, there is a clacking noise/unlock noise that plays when you use the door. Keep an ear out.

JohnJSal
8th Nov 2004, 19:18
Originally posted by Clumsyorchid
That list should clear out, but in any case it shouldn't affect gameplay at all. It's most likely a bug that just slipped through the cracks. As for keys, they open doors you would normally have to use lockpick on. You probably don't realize that the key is even being used, there is a clacking noise/unlock noise that plays when you use the door. Keep an ear out.

Is there a way to clear it manually? Why would I have this problem but others don't? :(

Clumsyorchid
8th Nov 2004, 19:38
Not sure, does it affect your in game progress? If it just lists the items, I'm pretty sure it's not a big deal.

JohnJSal
8th Nov 2004, 20:30
Originally posted by Clumsyorchid
Not sure, does it affect your in game progress? If it just lists the items, I'm pretty sure it's not a big deal.

It doesn't seem to affect anything, it's just annoying. I don't want to have a huge list of items by the end of the game, in case I need to check for something, but I guess I have no choice.