PDA

View Full Version : Level Problem...

Xenithar
7th Nov 2004, 18:41
Alright, I'm on the clockwork mission and have a serious problem. I can get all the way to the bottom of the tower and even knock-out or kill everybody there. However, I can operate ONLY the steam valve! The two levers for the stop device and coal dispenser are treated as BSP and will not highlight. I have restarted the mission numerous times over the past four days and it is ALWAYS the same at the bottom. I am running the latest patch and my system exceeds the requirements. The game runs perfectly and has had no problems aside from this one mission. Is there a way to force it to end the mission or is the editor for this game out so I can tie the two levers to movers and complete the mission??

theBlackman
7th Nov 2004, 18:47
Have you completed all the GOALS for that mission. If you have not, then the mission will NOT ALLOW YOU TO END.

Garrett even says that he expects a major disaster and that he better do the rest of what he needs to before pulling the levers.

It sounds like that is your problem.

If not, and you want to restart, here is a site for DL's of Saved missions so you can plug them into your saves and continue the game.

http://www.somewhattwisted.com/thief-3-savegames.htm