PDA

View Full Version : game pad usage

featherfoot
31st Oct 2004, 21:37
Hey fellow taffers,

Just got my version of t3ds running and found that the sensitivity of my game pad is overwhelming. I go to try and take aim on an opponent and the view moves entirely too fast. Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the controls to allow for slower smoother panning ?:confused:

featherfoot
31st Oct 2004, 21:42
Hey fellow taffers,

Just got my version of t3ds running and found that the sensitivity of my game pad is overwhelming. I go to try and take aim on an opponent and the view moves entirely too fast. Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the controls to allow for slower smoother panning ?

:confused:

theBlackman
31st Oct 2004, 22:03
Gamepads are not supported, and usually foul up the controls. Disconnect it and use the Mouse.

USB and other devices will also mess up your controls.

Joysticks and gamepads cause multiple problems with T DS.

featherfoot
1st Nov 2004, 02:26
The game pad isnt the problem really. It works fine. The problem is the supersensitivity of it. The smallest tweak of the control and the screen jumps to the left or right , respective to the direction that you tweak on the pad. I just need a way to decrease the sensitivity of the game pad for use in the game.

theBlackman
1st Nov 2004, 02:49
Read the IMPORTANT Threads at the top of the forum page. The THIEF mod tweak has a setting adjustment for MOUSE sensitivity. It may work for you.