PDA

View Full Version : How do I get into forbidden library?

WNxScythe
29th Oct 2004, 22:01
Topic says it all... oh and also I wanna know how to get into this "secret room" I heard about with Gamall in it... apparentally she does something "disturbing" that you trigger somehow... how do I do this?

theBlackman
29th Oct 2004, 22:03
Do you have that as an Objective (Goal)?

WNxScythe
29th Oct 2004, 22:04
To get into forbidden library? No... but I wanna get in :p

theBlackman
29th Oct 2004, 22:13
Two comments:

1> Stop reading spoilers and just play the game.

2> You can't get in. Many of the things you have picked up by reading spoiler posts, CANNOT BE DONE UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE SOME OTHER PRIOR ACT, OR ACTION.

So forget shortcuts, stop "cheating" yourself, and just play the game.

KiruKlan
25th Nov 2004, 21:28
Well, I on the other hand, must get into the library as a mission. I only see one enterance, and I've tried everything to get past that guy in front of the door, including flash bangs, moss arrows, blackjack, and everything else. Is there an alternate way in?

Jambo_11
28th Nov 2004, 04:05
O.K. listen to me very carefully. There's a bedroom that you can go into on the bottom floor. There's a large square button on the floor on the right hand side when you come in the door. That switch moves the bookcase at the back of the room, reveiling a Glyph, which will open up a secret passage way. Have fun, and stay the heck out of sight when you're down there! Oh, and save often, when you find a safe, dark area in case you get caught.