PDA

View Full Version : EDITOR TDS maybe

theBlackman
25th Oct 2004, 21:22
http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90280

John D.
25th Oct 2004, 21:42
Great! Now if I can only scrape enough money to buy another copy of TDS (I traded mine a while back to help pay for doom 3 at EB):(

theBlackman
25th Oct 2004, 22:04
Originally posted by John D.
Great! Now if I can only scrape enough money to buy another copy of TDS (I traded mine a while back to help pay for doom 3 at EB):(

YOU SILLY TWIT! :)

John D.
26th Oct 2004, 01:26
YOU SILLY TWIT! Oh come on, TDS was ok (the Cradle was the best in terms of creepyness) but the levels were x-box sized and no swimmable water? And no editor to take the thing to push the limits? Sorry but I just lost interest fast, I thought the cause was lost but now that there's hope I do plan to correct the mistake. I've been wanting to learn another editor than just Dromed, but no game has motivated me to do so. Now that TDS might get an editor things may change....:D

Could you imagine climbing the sides of Frobber's Cathedral with the gloves in TDS engine!?! :cool:

theBlackman
26th Oct 2004, 01:29
You are right, of course. But for all its faults, and being too easy, even on expert, TDS is fun. For those idle moments when you want to try out the stonewalls in some remote corner. :)

raetsel
26th Oct 2004, 04:01
well, i hope some people stick with dromed still anyway.
it's so much more... solid-feeling (don't know how to explain that, but that was one thing that put me off with tds - terrain just doesn't seem as solid & seems more "fake" in that way).
although i would, of course, love to see what can be done with tds editing tools :)

YohnY
26th Oct 2004, 12:21
I lost my mind... For me that is not good information... Will people play missions for Thief 2 TMA, If editor for Thief 3 TDS is release? For many programators is this bad informations.

I have no as good as computer to start thief deadly shadows and for new one PC I have no many. I am only student....

In my head I have ideas for at least six or seven missions. How future they have?

Komag
26th Oct 2004, 16:00
YohnY, many people are in your position, and there will still be some Thief 2 support and Dromeders and players, etc.

YohnY
26th Oct 2004, 16:28
I hope so. Maybe my missions will not stay in dust...

Thanks Komag for optimistic words...