PDA

View Full Version : 2nd time around

silo
21st Oct 2004, 02:08
I'm an Eidos fan. Tomb Raider was the first game I got hooked on. Couldn't find a game to entice me till Thief III. Ive played it on Normal Level. It took me a few levels to figure out what the heck I was doing. Now I wish to play on an advanced level now that Ive got the swing of things.. Cant find my little book with instructions. My son is playing on Normal level. Can a person open their own file on a higher level? I tried this eve and it didn't seem to be an option. Help?:confused:

tealsmith
21st Oct 2004, 02:48
You can manually change the game's difficulty in each mission, just click on the difficulty tab in the mission briefing. Make sure to download the 1.1 patch, or else the difficulty mode will reset itself to normal whenever you load your game.

Clumsyorchid
21st Oct 2004, 03:14
The reason you can't change the difficulty when you start a game is because the first mission is the training mission and is locked at Normal difficulty. Once you complete the training you are free to change the difficulty at every new level.

silo
21st Oct 2004, 03:47
Thank you Tealsmith and Clumbsy! I will download the patch to ensure the game's reset, & be patient enough to wait till the 1st level is finshed.....

Thanks again Peeps!:rolleyes: