PDA

View Full Version : pagan stronghold bug?

zedogg
19th Oct 2004, 03:48
went to the pagan stronghold and read dyans note, but it didnt register in my goals. Tried going back few times to try again and still an empty box in my goals. I'm now past the mansion level and I need to get to the secret library, but still my goals say I have to read the note from dyan at the pagan stronghold???? Any suggestions

Peter_Smith
19th Oct 2004, 04:38
I understand that this is cheating, but I just wanted to help a fellow taffer. I looked at the T3 software installation (Books folder) and I found two "letters" from dyan dealing with gaining favors, and I found one "note" dealing with water level. I suspect that you have missed one or the other, probably the second. I don't remember which one triggers the objective. I do remember that the pagan stronghold has some places that are hard to find and gain entry to, so I think the missing one must be up there somewhere.

theBlackman
19th Oct 2004, 09:08
Originally posted by zedogg
but still my goals say I have to read the note from dyan at the pagan stronghold???? Any suggestions

Is it in the GOALS themselves or in the NOTES section?

Which note did you read? There are a couple. I think the one about the formula for the JACKANALL might be the one you missed.

If you got the Paw without reading the note, how did you know the ritual?

zedogg
19th Oct 2004, 23:41
its an unchecked box in goals. It's the note on the table after you go upstairs and have to sneak behind the lady pagan. It reads at the bottom from dyan or princess dyan or something to that effect. Thanks

zedogg
20th Oct 2004, 00:55
Read the wrong note, sorry but thanks for the help anyway!