PDA

View Full Version : Still Waiting

JaysonWardrop
14th Oct 2004, 01:55
Well I know you guys said about a week and a half ago that you got the CD's in for the exchange of the shellshok game. You also said that they would be shipped out with in the next 2 days after that. Well here it is a week and 2 days later and I still dont have the CD ROM yet. It has been over a month and I understand that it takes time but when I sent in my game I included a slip with my address and the reason that I was sending in the disk. So what should I do now seeing as how I still dont have the game.

Disgrunteled gammer.
Jayson

theBlackman
14th Oct 2004, 03:39
WAIT. You can't be the only one. I too returned some defective discs for replacement. Different game, but even if they did get the discs in two days, filling the orders as they come in for replacement takes time.

On the other hand if you did not get a RMA and just sent them in with a note. You might have to wait a little more.

I waited 6 weeks. There are, and were others with the same problem, and it's usually first in first out. So wait.

JaysonWardrop
14th Oct 2004, 11:22
Well i bought the game the day it came out at my local store and mailed it in that friday. I was told that they had a bunch of disks waiting to be replaced and as for the 2 day thing what happened was that they said they would be shipping them out of the next two days after reciving the disks. Well it is now a week and a half after they said they were shipping out the replacements and when i posted on my old thread asking if the disks were shipped out no one answered. Again i have tried calling customer support and again am never able to speak to a human bieng. And last but not least you said you had to wait 6 weeks the last guy that answered me said 4 weeks. Well if i wait around again for 6 weeks to show up and then complain again is the next moderator going to tell me it is going to take 8 weeks. As for this RMA thing i dont know what your talking about there was a little note in the game box that gave instructions on where to send you DVD-ROM in for a replacement CD-ROM if you didnt have a dvd player in your computer. It didnt have any other papers or anything in the box besides the rule book and the game itself. So what am i supposed to do here just sit back and wait another two weeks wondering if i am going to get the replacement disk that i have already payed $50+ after tax and then another $10 in shipping so i would have confirmation and insurance on the game to know that it has been recieved for replacement.

Still Disgruntled
Jayson

DaveJ
14th Oct 2004, 11:26
Moderators and members here don't work for Eidos - only the Admins do.

All anyone else here can give you is fellow consumer advice, but not a definitive answer.

Hope it arrives soon for you.

Jumpin_Jebus
14th Oct 2004, 16:07
Read THIS (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45897)

It should explain why it's taking longer than expected.

As for your package Jayson, I checked our DB, and your package was processed yesterday, and should be sent out today. :)

jaywalker2309
14th Oct 2004, 23:23
Originally posted by DaveJ
Moderators and members here don't work for Eidos - only the Admins do.

All anyone else here can give you is fellow consumer advice, but not a definitive answer.

Hope it arrives soon for you.

I work for eidos and i am not down as an admin :)

Jumpin_Jebus
15th Oct 2004, 14:50
I do too. :D

Clumsyorchid
15th Oct 2004, 16:07
Same here :D