PDA

View Full Version : Serial-Killer Style!

ChangelingJane
11th Oct 2004, 21:53
Has anybody else played through the game killing everybody that they possibly can? I love backstabbing people! And here's proof!

http://www.geocities.com/smitemeister216/thief_killing_spree.jpg

(it's GeoCities, so you have to copy+paste the link into your browser window)

It seems that new townspeople keep on spawning, so it's impossible to kill EVERYBODY and have empty streets, which is too bad, because that would be funny as hell.

WNxScythe
15th Oct 2004, 22:13
Where is that city watch thing posted?

MajorHealy
15th Oct 2004, 22:58
Sure would've been nice (from an immersion standpoint) if they'd omitted any 0 (zero) lines altogether from these reports - I mean, would the City really bother to write "0 citizens were knocked unconscious by a blow to the head"?

Of course, maybe it's a common enough thing in Garrett's neighborhood to leave it in...

MajorHealy
15th Oct 2004, 23:02
To answer WNxScythe, I believe these notices are posted near the entrance to each city area after each "day" has passed.

pergamos
16th Oct 2004, 02:42
Just to be safe I'll spoilerize this:

Sometimes when I get bored I load up a saved game from the end when you are trying to place an artifact in Stonemarket Plaza. Man, run around and don't get killed. Watch the CARNAGE! I have done this for long enough (I was really bored) that there were so many staffs from dead Hammerites and Pagans, and weapons from the watch, that the game crashed. One time I even saw Gamall taken down, knocked out on her side (wish I had the screen shot saved). If things cool off use noise arrows or other means to get enemies to meet up and watch some more. Wee!