PDA

View Full Version : stuck in the fort

shadowwalker1
7th Oct 2004, 22:29
Hello everyone, stuck in the fort and can't move on. Intell screen says I have everythin checke with green checkmark except free pows, when I get there I can't find anyone alive on us side to free. and it says secure the fort. I've killed everybody and picked up everything on documents and even backtrailed to see if I missed something to no avail. but it wn't let me move onto next level. any help will be appreciated in advance. thank you

RoyalMarineCommando
8th Oct 2004, 10:45
Have you been to the basement level yet, where there is a cell block?

shadowwalker1
8th Oct 2004, 19:15
I think so. I was in a room with stairs and bars with a gate but I can't open it. tried to blow it but no good either. I'll look around for that tho. thanks

richg67
11th Oct 2004, 12:42
in the back of the fort is a basement gonig underground.

shadowwalker1
12th Oct 2004, 22:56
Hey thanks. I finally got thru it the other day and forgot to post it. I don't know why I have such a hard time trying to logon here. I loggin and try to post and says I'm not logged in finally get frustated and give up and even when it says I can post 99% of the time I type msg and it tells me I not logged in. I hope eidos reads these cause I try to send them msgs where it says contact us and still can't send them msg or at leat they never answer me.

richg67
13th Oct 2004, 08:35
I have hotmail

There is a link to click on when there is a new reply.
Clicking on the link screws things up in this forum and I can't get things done like replying or whatever. I always get booted and it says I'm not logged in.

DON'T CLICK THE LINK

Copy and paste the link in a new window.
Werx fer me

Clumsyorchid
13th Oct 2004, 08:42
Try logging in from this address (http://forums.eidosgames.com/index.php?s=). I used to have the same problem, this should fix it.