PDA

View Full Version : The scary room in Shalebridge Cradle

Valzara
7th Oct 2004, 16:40
Yesterday I replay this mission I found out ths, wonder if anyone of you found this before:

Near the fire place (before enter the past memory), that's a lift will bring you up to a punishment room, where you can see a big shadow on the wall which comes from a hanging puppet. This room do nothing but I think it's scary.

rustmite
7th Oct 2004, 17:49
There is something 'special' in that room, look around

agnusdei
8th Oct 2004, 01:03
i never found anything either, but the mood up there freaked me out so much every time i visited it, that i never stayed very long the few times i went.
Im replaying now, so im looking forward to finding out whats up there..

Mr. Perfect
8th Oct 2004, 06:04
By the way, is there any way to take the elevator back down? Everytime I go up there I have to jump down from pipe to pipe.

MisterT
8th Oct 2004, 07:18
Well... considering it'sthe isolation chamber for one of the most dangerous inmates it wouldn't make much sense if they "allowed" him to use the lift to get back down whenever he wanted. There's even a chance that he managed to scape the same way that we use to get down from there

Edit: Oops, used the QUOTE tags instead of the SPOILER ones :p

Valzara
8th Oct 2004, 17:14
SO, can someone just tell me in spoiler what's special in that room? I already uninstalled the game, lazy to do it again.

GandalftheGrey
8th Oct 2004, 20:05
there's a ring on the windowsill... small loot but...

i never found it my first time around until i went through a 2nd time trying to get 100% loot.

Mr. Perfect
9th Oct 2004, 20:18
Well of course it's an isolation room, but it's very difficult to not take a little damage on the way back down without the elevator. And since the game never forces you to take damage, I was wondering if I'd missed some special way of getting down.