PDA

View Full Version : i wana know why?

fatchickenneck
6th Oct 2004, 14:21
i want to know why the ***** did the date change for the BYW game 2? it was set to come out today october 6th, then i called the video game store this morning to make sure just incase and i ******** find out that the date is November 17th now. What is up with that. i had my hopes all up couldnt wait to play it and then this just pi$$es me off. i loved the 1st one and i couldnt wait to play this one to see how much better it is, and then this happens. thats wrong when someone sets a date for sumthing to come out and then it changes. now if its a couple days later for it to come out ok thats still wrong but a month and 11 day later no ******** way is that right. so i want answers to why it aint comeing out so please someone tell me. PEACE.

Grey Mouser
6th Oct 2004, 23:53
Hmmm....because it is not ready yet? And because we keep finding bugs in it and fixing them?

Naw...couldn't be...much too simple of an explanation.

My advice: chill out, it is almost done. Sorry that your expectations were not met, but release dates should never be taken all that seriously...never believe one unless you have the disc in your hand is a good rule of thumb.

fatchickenneck
7th Oct 2004, 00:00
usualy when im waiting for sumthing to come out it comes out on the date it was set for. but i think no one should set a date untill they are for sure that it is done and ready to hit stores then set a date. cuz it sux when the fans are waiting for sumthing to be released and it not come out that day it was set for.

RAge61192
7th Oct 2004, 12:54
I don't mind too much. Yeah I want the game but if it'll make the game better in the end then I'll wait a little more. I know it'll be worth the wait. :)

fatchickenneck
7th Oct 2004, 15:58
true RAge61192. im sorry i got a lil carryed away but i think you all know how it is im sure you all were very mad if u reserved the game and to find out that the date was switched but i guess its worth the wait if it will make the game better i hope it is worth the wait. but i apoligize to BYW and Eidos both for gettin that mad and carryed away. but peace out yall and sorry again.

noonlinesux
3rd Nov 2004, 13:20
its so easy to delay a game then delay it and put in online that is so lame u going get swammped with all these other wrestling titles actually having online you guys suck you promised us,the customer,that is why there is never a line the day an eidos game comes out,hey eb called you want your dvds back they cant give em away i no 9 people who cancelled there pre order when i told them this no online crap.................dorks

b1zarr0
21st Nov 2004, 15:38
well I know for sure it wasnt to fix bugs cuz this game has slowdown and random dirty/damaged disc errors for no *(&%*(&$%(&*%$(**!!!-ing reason!!!! just thought you would like to know it wasnt to fix bugs

and perhaps the biggest bug is the sometimes vague/impossible mission objectives :(