PDA

View Full Version : Ungrateful People!!!

SgtSpecht1234
3rd Oct 2004, 18:00
I seem to be the only one who is grateful that Shellshcok is out!! everyone else seems to say garbage about it, and want to sell their copies!! I cant believe you people! Come on! Eidos worked hard to bring us this game, and everyone just spits it right back in their faces! after all the hard work they put into making this game!!! you guys should all show just a little bit of respect!!!

RoyalMarineCommando
3rd Oct 2004, 18:01
I like it ! :D

SgtSpecht1234
3rd Oct 2004, 18:05
see there ya go! but im mostly talking about the ungrateful people that talk trash about it, and want to sell their copies of it, and "down with eidos people" They all can go to hell! because Eidos and Guerilla, put their hearts and souls into this, and tried to make a good game for the people, but SOME just SPIT IT right back in their faces!! you people should be ashamed of yourselves, and show eidos a little goddamn respect!

RoyalMarineCommando
3rd Oct 2004, 18:07
Calm down !!!

Its a game - nothing more, nothing less. Everyone is entitles to their opinion.

SgtSpecht1234
3rd Oct 2004, 18:08
im just telling ya! some people show no respect for this game!! and they should!! No matter if its bad or good, they should remember eidos spent a lot of time and money to make this great game for us!

Anders
6th Oct 2004, 00:33
can't seem to show respect if it proves unplayable due to CTD's and garbled graphics due to driver issues and the only solution is to wait 3+ weeks for NVIDIA to release the new drivers.

SgtSpecht1234
6th Oct 2004, 01:54
people have been warned about the PC version...people should just get it on a platform...

ACEofSPADES87
7th Oct 2004, 20:42
Even the X-box version is bad. They should've waited a couple of more months to fix the bugs and crashing issues.

SgtSpecht1234
7th Oct 2004, 21:04
they probably knew that if they delayed it again, then people would go ape ****, and probably would have lost A LOT of customers, so yes on some terms it probably could have benifited from a few more months, buts its still good overall.

Capt1450
8th Oct 2004, 12:57
you need to try some other games and compare, graphics (which are pretty good in this game), game play, reality, A.I. intelligence and control, read me files and manual detail, ect with nam and you will see where this game is lacking. i have also seen some of your other posts and you are also having some problems with the game. i am not bashing eidos, just think that the game could be a lot better.:D

ACEofSPADES87
8th Oct 2004, 16:40
Just played the new Men of Valor multiplayer demo. Now that's a good game!

d-2-502-101abn
8th Oct 2004, 17:33
people have been warned about the PC version...people should just get it on a platform

I've had no major problems on the PC platform. Hmm ... can't program C#, VB.NET, Java or C on an XBox, now can we? Not to mention all those great PC-only games.

My only interface issue is that the arrow keys (both regular arrow keys and keypad arrow keys with NUMLOCK on) for disabling booby traps don't seem to work for me. In fact, the whole approach was cumbersome.

If/when they come out with a patch, that is one aspect I wish they would address. The AI and other things I have pointed out elsewhere would be nice, but that one cleanup would be great.

As for my thoughts on those who complain without specifics, see my comments (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45272) on that.

Take point troop and don't get yourself waxed to the max. Geronimo. -- d2

SgtSpecht1234
9th Oct 2004, 03:32
Well, side of stuff like that, the game is good, am i right, or am i right?

AgentOrange_section8
9th Oct 2004, 12:32
:D yea Ace...men of valor!! i cant wait man...oh well shellshock was alright i didnt think it would get such a bad rating though...

SgtSpecht1234
9th Oct 2004, 14:08
yeah same here, but now, im waiting for Metal Gear Solid 3, i got the demo and it rocks, cant wait till november!!! :D

d-2-502-101abn
9th Oct 2004, 15:42
I am enjoying it ... there is far more good in this game than "bad" ... and I do offer my critiques in a postive way (I hope). It is obvious that Eidos put a lot of work in this game.

Take point troop and don't get yourself waxed to the max. Geronimo. -- d2

SgtSpecht1234
9th Oct 2004, 17:22
Yeah, from what i read in my PSM magazines, they started on it in 2002, they just didnt say anything about it, and let Killzone get all the coverage...that reminds me, KILLZONE WILL BE OUT SOON!!!

ACEofSPADES87
10th Oct 2004, 14:52
Originally posted by AgentOrange_section8
:D yea Ace...men of valor!! i cant wait man...oh well shellshock was alright i didnt think it would get such a bad rating though...

I played both the PC and x-box demos. But I think I'm gonna get the X-box version cause the controls are easier to play.

SgtSpecht1234
10th Oct 2004, 17:22
Actually, controls are quite easy on PS2, never had any problems...