PDA

View Full Version : auldale 3 problems [Spoilers!]

aok1
29th Sep 2004, 18:36
Inside Auldale, how do I crawl along the passage to enter and rob the museum? I have killed Jimmy the Knife but the other chaps shop is still boared up, why? and lastly how do I open the door to the pumphouse?

Clumsyorchid
29th Sep 2004, 18:37
Edited your post. Please, use the spoiler button when appropriate, thanks!

aok1
29th Sep 2004, 18:49
Sorry, but I wasn't aware I was entering a spoiler, and I'm still don't see how I was as I was asking for assistance.

Clumsyorchid
29th Sep 2004, 18:57
We use a spoiler system on the forums so people haven't played as far as Audale, which is easily over 50% through the game, don't accidently find out about later events. It's a courtesy for other forum users.

MisterT
29th Sep 2004, 19:41
Answering the orignal questionyou can only go into the museum once you've gotten the objective to go there. The tunnel you're trying to go through is not actually passable. Once you get the objective and return there you'll see why.
The pump house is accesible only after the cradle and just before the museum. There'll be a note beside the door after you've visited the keepers after following Lauryl.
The wooden planks should be removed the next day, I'm not sure if they'll aslo be removed if you leave and reenter the area after dealing with Jimmy.

aok1
30th Sep 2004, 21:12
Many thanks, its all clear now, just seems a little odd to allow Garrett into the tunnel only to have it blocked off.