PDA

View Full Version : This game never freezes.

TheBlaza
23rd Sep 2004, 20:45
I rented SS Nam for PS2 and the game ran perfectly from beginning to end..Not one time did the game freeze.

d-2-502-101abn
23rd Sep 2004, 20:48
Nor has it frozen on my PC ... though to be fair, I have a very robust system.

Take point troop and don't get yourself waxed to the max. Geronimo. -- d2

J_Squirrel
24th Sep 2004, 22:30
Then, you sir have not used game shark. Because When you fall into a spring trap with Unlimited Health it freezes man..... Then you have to load it up ALL over again.

Grey Mouser
24th Sep 2004, 23:30
Ummm...could it be that Eidos does not recommend using GameShark? At all? And that using said device might change the parameters of what you might expect from SS' Nam '67? Or any other games you might be playing?

Nawww...couldn't be...

J_Squirrel
24th Sep 2004, 23:50
All I said is that it freezes when you get hit with that stick thing. I didn't see myself typing any complaints. And the game is alot more enjoyable with the cheats, finding cover and such. And its true that the VC have alot better tactics when you're not running and gunning, though sometimes that might be your only option.

systek
24th Sep 2004, 23:57
Originally posted by TheBlaza
I rented SS Nam for PS2 and the game ran perfectly from beginning to end..Not one time did the game freeze.

Currently lockups/freezes are exhibited by XBOX users and PCs running Nvidia cards.

Just goes to prove PS2 is the best console around.

d-2-502-101abn
28th Sep 2004, 12:09
Or a super-fast PC with 2GB RAM and a Raedon 9800XT :)