PDA

View Full Version : Helikopter Mission Grafik Bug

Chriss_K
22nd Sep 2004, 19:00
Hi

in der Mission wo man im Heli startet hab ich nur grafikflakkern (alle anderen missionen funktionieren super)

ACEofSPADES87
22nd Sep 2004, 19:15
Your grammer is painful to comprehend.

Unless of course You must be speaking German or some other European language. Not many people can help you out here.

systek
22nd Sep 2004, 21:41
I didn't need to translate what you said Chriss_K as I'm guessing it is the same problem I have.

The view from the chopper is like a fluctuating sea of glass interspersed by digitally shuffling blocks. When you land, the enemy are merely rifles hanging in the air and then when they fire they become black silohuettes.

Its a Nvidia driver issue which should be fixed with the next driver release apparently.

ACEofSPADES87 what he said was:

in der Mission wo man im Heli startet hab ich nur grafikflakkern (alle anderen missionen funktionieren super)

Which is German, as you obviously cant read German how can you criticise his Grammar?

In Short:

Hi, In the mission where i am in the helicopter at the start I have graphics problems (All the other missions work OK)

It's not rocket science reading another language.

jaywalker2309
22nd Sep 2004, 22:25
hehe shove it thru babelfish :)

Always helpful :)

We have forums on our german website too.. :)

ACEofSPADES87
22nd Sep 2004, 23:47
Originally posted by systek
I didn't need to translate what you said Chriss_K as I'm guessing it is the same problem I have.

The view from the chopper is like a fluctuating sea of glass interspersed by digitally shuffling blocks. When you land, the enemy are merely rifles hanging in the air and then when they fire they become black silohuettes.

Its a Nvidia driver issue which should be fixed with the next driver release apparently.

ACEofSPADES87 what he said was:

Which is German, as you obviously cant read German how can you criticise his Grammar?

In Short:

Hi, In the mission where i am in the helicopter at the start I have graphics problems (All the other missions work OK)

It's not rocket science reading another language.

That's why I said "it must be German of some other European language".

Read carefully before you respond.

AgentOrange_section8
23rd Sep 2004, 06:37
sounds kinda like dutch

MadMedic
23rd Sep 2004, 09:33
No man, it's German.......this is Dutch...

Dit kan je toch niet lezen stomme eikel....... :D

But I agree, typing English is the most helpfull way here to get any info...

d-2-502-101abn
23rd Sep 2004, 15:16
Yes, the post was in German (Deutsch). Und ich kanst eine bischen Deutsch gespracht und lessen.

:) Helps to have been running border operations in Hof during the period 1978 to 1981.

But to underscore his need: yes, he is having the same graphic issues others have commented on. Now to see if my linguistic skills are good enough to translate the NVidia problem ... I will have to work on it lol.

Take point troop and don't get yourself waxed to the max. Geronimo. -- d2

jaywalker2309
23rd Sep 2004, 15:39
Originally posted by d-2-502-101abn
[B]Yes, the post was in German (Deutsch). Und ich kanst eine bischen Deutsch gespracht und lessen.

yeh i can speak and read a little german too :)

ArTsKiLLaRy
23rd Sep 2004, 17:58
Well Dangit not all of us from the US speak Dutch, German Etc. So stick to the official language..English..Simple as that

AgentOrange_section8
24th Sep 2004, 07:07
word....

zuig mij lul! lullen zuiger!! hahahahah

Neuk mij sexy miesje!

Hola me llamo justin! Pene muy grande!!

Kamusta ka na! ang panalang ko justin!! putanginang bakla kayo!! ang ti ti ko maliki!!

Bokuno Chin Chin Oki Desu!! Opai Pooti pooti, oshidi!!!

LoL Dutch, spanish, Tagalog and Jap

Clumsyorchid
24th Sep 2004, 08:18
Ni Hao, wo jiao Mei Feng. Wo shuo yidianr putonghua.

Chinese for good measure.

d-2-502-101abn
24th Sep 2004, 14:53
lol ... now we just need a team of UN interpreters.

Take point troop and don't get yourself waxed to the max. Geronimo. -- d2

Anders
24th Sep 2004, 15:42
No puedo comprender que se dicen. Clumsyorchid "speaks a little mandarin" (translation)