PDA

View Full Version : Intro Removal

Jigger
21st Sep 2004, 17:18
:confused: Does anyone know how to eliminate the intros to Shellshock Nam 67? Sure would like to know, believe me!

jaywalker2309
21st Sep 2004, 18:56
Originally posted by Jigger
:confused: Does anyone know how to eliminate the intros to Shellshock Nam 67? Sure would like to know, believe me!

Cant think of a single reason why u'd wanna when you can simply skip them pressing escape/X/A depending on platform.

systek
21st Sep 2004, 19:00
Originally posted by jaycw2309
Cant think of a single reason why u'd wanna when you can simply skip them pressing escape/X/A depending on platform.

For PC do a left click / right click or maybe just right click can't remember off hand but they wound me up too.

Esc just brings up the game options menu on the intros, it does stop the FMV sequences though IIRC.

Jigger
21st Sep 2004, 20:32
:) Thanks systek. I'll try it out later. Appreciate your help.

jaywalker2309
21st Sep 2004, 22:57
Originally posted by systek
For PC do a left click / right click or maybe just right click can't remember off hand but they wound me up too.

Esc just brings up the game options menu on the intros, it does stop the FMV sequences though IIRC.

I have finally worked out what IIRC means.. how sad is that :)

Thanks for correcting me if i was wrong bout pc, i thought he just meaning the opening movie intro :) (i usually hammer both escape, mouse etc etc to get thru them myself hehe)