PDA

View Full Version : HUGE Spoiler...Don't read if you haven't fought Boaz

Ashes
21st Sep 2004, 12:08
After killing Boaz, I have decided that even though I know it was made fairly obvious the fate of Kurtis, I have devised my own alternate outcome so that it does not lead to his demise. I decided that after being skewered by Boaz, that no vital organs were hit and that he just passed out from loss of blood. Eventually, he's found and rushed to the nearest hospital where he is quickly patched up and given several units of blood, and is now resting comfortably while he waits for me to finish the game so Lara can rush to his side. Thusly making it entirely possible for him to come back for a later game. If there happens to be a cut-scene where Lara finds out later on that he didn't make it, I will just have to come up with yet another alternate ending. As for Kurtis, I like him, but I hate playing with him. Eidos really needs to fix it that he's not so slow with his movements.

Ash

star girl
21st Sep 2004, 16:57
Originally posted by Ashes
After killing Boaz, I have decided that even though I know it was made fairly obvious the fate of Kurtis, I have devised my own alternate outcome so that it does not lead to his demise. I decided that after being skewered by Boaz, that no vital organs were hit and that he just passed out from loss of blood. Eventually, he's found and rushed to the nearest hospital where he is quickly patched up and given several units of blood, and is now resting comfortably while he waits for me to finish the game so Lara can rush to his side. Thusly making it entirely possible for him to come back for a later game. If there happens to be a cut-scene where Lara finds out later on that he didn't make it, I will just have to come up with yet another alternate ending. As for Kurtis, I like him, but I hate playing with him. Eidos really needs to fix it that he's not so slow with his movements.

Ash

see we both think the same thing!

agent008
21st Sep 2004, 23:05
hay Ashes u can use star girl to baby sit your kids

btw i had a hard time with that thing and usually in games i just keep playing the same part alot or give it a rest and play it again and i am able to beat any part i have a problem with.

star girl
22nd Sep 2004, 09:48
[QUOTE]Originally posted by agent008
[B]hay Ashes u can use star girl to baby sit your kids

I am not availible nowadays :D !

agent008
22nd Sep 2004, 16:20
what part r u up to now Ashes?

collver
22nd Sep 2004, 21:15
man curtis was a pain in the A** to control but was still a cool concept though.

Ashes
22nd Sep 2004, 21:24
Originally posted by agent008
you've changed star girl u never have time for any one :(

what part r u up to now Ashes?

I think I'm almost finished. I'm at this part with a lot of lava and I have to go across a bridge that's got a big gap in the middle. It took me a little bit to get the timed door until I figured out I had to use sprint.

agent008
22nd Sep 2004, 22:09
o yea that was the part where i cursed ALOT in the game

shantal2501
22nd Sep 2004, 22:11
i always have a bad time sprinting ang jumping .lara jumps like it was a running jump....

oh im so scared of the levathian thingy..... the thingy in the water!i think its gonna kill me or something

star girl
23rd Sep 2004, 13:35
[QUOTE]Originally posted by agent008
[B]you've changed star girl u never have time for any one :(

I am very very busy nowadays thats why but I'm a bit free in the weekends. And don't worry, be happy :D .

agent008
23rd Sep 2004, 23:29
yup it is kinds hard to sprint in the pc verson cause you cant change your controls (i think:confused: )

White Unicorn
26th Sep 2004, 11:58
As for Kurtis, I like him, but I hate playing with him. Eidos really needs to fix it that he's not so slow with his movements. [/B]
Exactly like me!:) :D