PDA

View Full Version : Did the reviewers actually play the game?

butter421
18th Sep 2004, 21:21
I was just wondering if the reviewers actually played the game? I find the game a lot of fun. At first i didn't like the way the health meter worked but it acutally allows for some great game play. I do admit that i don't like a couple of the levels but the level with the helicopter insertion is awsome. Also, why does a game need to have mutliplayer to be good these days. I hate multiplayer game they suck.

pyromoron
18th Sep 2004, 23:48
i agree. multiplayer games are way overrated

TheBlaza
19th Sep 2004, 01:47
I agree..It seems like reviewers just watched someone play the game and didn't like it for generic reasons such as its third person and I'm used to first person..Well I'm used to third person and not first.

ACEofSPADES87
19th Sep 2004, 03:58
I thought they were right on the money on their reviews. But hey..that's just me.

TheBlaza
19th Sep 2004, 04:23
No one cares what you think Ace..:D

AgentOrange_section8
19th Sep 2004, 08:18
I love multiplayer games! but every game doesnt HAVE to be multiplayer if it has good enough game play..but i like playing multiplayer because you get to play with real people and plan things out i love playing Battlefield Vietnam! thats awesome being a pilot! lol Grunt work in that game is awesome too! but back to shellshock i haven't got my copy yet but all i've seen is "this game sucks" "this game rocks!!" "i love it" "i hate it!" everyones diffrent and everyone has different opinons so..oh well! i think it will be good..i mean you dont want a game TOO realistic thats why its a game! And i think its a good idea making the way to kill people hard i mean if it was just bang their dead it would suck! besides in Nam no one ran around shooting all over the place they took cover and sprayed the bush because half the time they didnt know where the VC or NVA were at...oh well im just saying i think its gonna be good and for all the people that say it sucks...this is a perfect lesson NOT TO OVER HYPE games lol..or else it will suck for you!!!
peace,
-Justin

ACEofSPADES87
19th Sep 2004, 19:47
Originally posted by TheBlaza
No one cares what you think Ace..:D

Blaza chill out. You don't have to be a prick everyday of your life. Take a day off.:)

Hobbit
20th Sep 2004, 00:05
Originally posted by ACEofSPADES87
You don't have to be a prick everyday of your life.

Wasn't that sentence from Platoon?

ACEofSPADES87
20th Sep 2004, 18:43
Originally posted by Hobbit
Wasn't that sentence from Platoon?

haha, yup:cool: