PDA

View Full Version : movement key binds?

mjs22
18th Sep 2004, 19:41
Maybe I'm a moron, but can the key binds for movement not be changed?

cry4dawn
19th Sep 2004, 15:28
This was the biggest problem I had with Doom 3 where they didnt allow you to strafe assign keys. Here its movement PERIOD! I started another posting about this because we need a patch for this. I cant play this game this way PERIOD!

Cry for Dawn

mjs22
19th Sep 2004, 17:10
Me either...as far as I'm concerned this is a terrible design flaw. If I had known this I would not have purchased this game at all.

Jumpin_Jebus
22nd Sep 2004, 20:47
You most certainly can reconfigure the strafe keys....as well as every other movement key. :rolleyes: Go into preferences, and click on Controls. Now, look on the left hand side of the screen. You should see a big brown arrow pointing left. Click it, and you will see the other key configurations. :)

cry4dawn
28th Sep 2004, 17:05
Ya well, if they bothered to change the color of hte background and the dark grey buttons that blend almost perfectly with the background, this would have never been an issue. Why not just make menus or make all the keys one screen? Dunno why this had to make this so hard to figure out.

mjs22
28th Sep 2004, 21:23
not to mention that nothing was said about this in the manual at all....I still think that this game sucks and is no worth the $40.00 that I paid for it.