PDA

View Full Version : game design

ycdeo
16th Sep 2004, 11:12
how about creating imperial glory that looks just like warcraft 3.
put in multiple zoom level and add some inventory to the characters in imperial glory. most gamers like that.

Willmore
17th Sep 2004, 03:06
that's the stupidest f**** idea I have ever heard !

What do you want a Sword of Wellington and Potions !?!?!?!

Champagne
17th Sep 2004, 03:20
This thread should be deleted. The creater should be banned fromt he interweb for life.

ycdeo
17th Sep 2004, 04:58
well i would like to see the characters in imperial glory with some inventory , the ability to shop and converse. plus the ability to level up. put in cool animations and cool sound effects and music score.

ycdeo
17th Sep 2004, 05:11
well my suggestions will be too late. the game is almost out. you can see the screenshots at ign but keying in "imperial glory" at the keyword search. thanks to all.

Ragnar_NZ
17th Sep 2004, 05:21
Personally I think Warcraft is ugly as hell. Lego characters and lego trees. I think 2d is much much prettier than 3d.

Ragnar

PS Can I cast flying on my battleship? :D

ycdeo
17th Sep 2004, 05:30
hmm.....2D graphics....that would be just animations or cartoons.
but imperial glory is well rendered 3D graphics. i have seen the screenshots. and i think this game is much better than "war and peace"

Willmore
17th Sep 2004, 05:43
dude, forget about Warcraft 3, these are 2 completely different games, if you think that an "inventory" and "leveling up" will work in this game you're simply stupid ... I'm sorry to say things like that, but if you keep repeating the same stupid idea, what other choice do I have ?

AcceptGrits
17th Sep 2004, 15:17
LOL. Please, NOT Imperial Glory. LOL. RTW may be headed towards puerile but please spare us at least one game.

Arctic_Wolf
19th Sep 2004, 09:47
I hereby award this thread the title;

Funniest Thread Ever! :D