PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Eidos!!!

SgtSpecht1234
15th Sep 2004, 23:59
Yo I want to thank all the people at eidos for making this game, its GODLY!!!! and Everyone at Guerilla games, this is one great game, i knew them crappy reviews were real fakes, this game rocks!!!! So everyone that said Down with Eidos, you guys can burn in hell! because this game was DEFINATLY worth the wait!!! one hell of a game!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Fuzz_1
16th Sep 2004, 00:27
Well Sgtspecht1234, if there's anyone here that I'm glad likes it, It is you. You're patience for the release was quite intense. I was beginning to have my doubts that you would live through the wait - lol Have fun, I hope you enjoy. :D

Hitman47
16th Sep 2004, 00:43
Originally posted by SgtSpecht1234
Yo I want to thank all the people at eidos for making this game, its GODLY!!!! and Everyone at Guerilla games, this is one great game, i knew them crappy reviews were real fakes, this game rocks!!!! So everyone that said Down with Eidos, you guys can burn in hell! because this game was DEFINATLY worth the wait!!! one hell of a game!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!! OOO OOOO WHAT DID U GET IT FOR???????

SgtSpecht1234
17th Sep 2004, 21:03
OOO, i got it for PS2 and it runs great!!!

gixxer
17th Sep 2004, 21:34
Maybe for a PS2 this is a good game, but in the land of PC. I give it a 6 outta 10. I mean, did they even test it? Did they not know it had problems with nVidia drivers? I have graphics problems on an ATI 9800pro video card, and its crashing on xboxes. WTF! The only reason I like it at all is because its about Vietnam. This is the first game I bought from Eidiots, and its going to take a lot of convincing before I buy another. Try the demo for Conflict:Vietnam it already fades shellshock. Keep this up and they will be joining the likes of 3DO and acclaim.

SgtSpecht1234
18th Sep 2004, 04:23
People in Europe were complaining about PC anyways, i dont see why people got it on PC if THEY KNEW it had problems, just buy a console version!!! PS2 SHELLSHOCK RULES!!!!! HOORAH!

gixxer
18th Sep 2004, 05:01
PS2...lol mines been collecting dust for 2 years.

SgtSpecht1234
18th Sep 2004, 05:03
then grab a friggin' duster, dust it out, and go get shellshock for PS2!!!!

AgentOrange_section8
18th Sep 2004, 05:31
My ps2 for some reason cant read new games it always says "disc read error" so it can only read the first few games that were released for ps2 like orphan,kessen,grand turismo those type things. So i just play Xbox...i never knew the game crashes on xbox!? i thought just computer!! man...i hope mine doesnt..oh well!..but yeah SARGE! you were like the only person on here that wasnt like "screw it!" lol juss waited an waited an ya say its good so i'll believe that more den anything else i cant wait till i get my copy!!!
peace,
-justin

SgtSpecht1234
18th Sep 2004, 05:33
Yup, i stuck to my word, i waited for....7 long months man, and i made it, and in my opinion it is a great game, i dunno what anyone else thinks, but i love it