PDA

View Full Version : Need Mission Help [Spoilers!]

abcent
15th Sep 2004, 17:35
Hey Guys! I joined the forum just to get some help .. bah! the GAME is 100% excellent and I myself give 10/10 stars
but you know bad luck always chases me whenever i try to rushout before the whole god damn fort blows! really, can somebody escape the puzzled fort just in 1:30 minutes?
I can't so i want some help here.

imported_mike_g
15th Sep 2004, 20:03
Sorry about the trouble. All I can say is that the biggest difficulty lies in getting out of the basement area. If you can remember which way you turned at each junction, you should be okay. Try making a note as to which way you went. Once you get back to the ground floor, it's easy. You climb up the ladder, and then get the heck out of dodge, as there are two different ways out from that point, backtracking back to the stairs and into the courtyard, or just jumping from the catwalk to the crates stacked up below.

MadMedic
15th Sep 2004, 20:19
Try sprinting.....(spacebar), for longer endurance buy dexies when at the basecamp at Deuce's tent.

ArTsKiLLaRy
15th Sep 2004, 20:22
Is it possible to say drop a weapon somewhere so you know where you came from? Like i know you are limited to carrying weapons, but if you leave the area, and if you have to backtrack..Will the weapon you placed there still be in that same place where you first left it? Just wondering, cuz i would drop something thats not important and i will use it as a direction guide:)

abcent
15th Sep 2004, 21:25
Originally posted by MadMedic
Try sprinting.....(spacebar), for longer endurance buy dexies when at the basecamp at Deuce's tent.

tell me searg! i need more chits to buy more. :D

abcent
15th Sep 2004, 21:30
Originally posted by ArTsKiLLaRy
Is it possible to say drop a weapon somewhere so you know where you came from? Like i know you are limited to carrying weapons, but if you leave the area, and if you have to backtrack..Will the weapon you placed there still be in that same place where you first left it? Just wondering, cuz i would drop something thats not important and i will use it as a direction guide:)
I wish i could do that if knew i will have to run for my life! :D honestly as i said earlier i just rush & kill i usualy dont remember paths, and if it works, i didnt know that. since i got on my check point after the cinematic with searg ends.... i cant replay whole damned difficult mission once again *just* to place guns and stuff as sign boards :D thanks anyway