PDA

View Full Version : Can`t get into the dance floor in Le serpent

Fordman
12th Sep 2004, 17:29
Once I open the door to the dance floor the guard spots me and I can`t getr in without getting shot and I can`t sneak up behind him to take him out.!!!!!

agent008
12th Sep 2004, 17:38
u just have to kill them with your gun u cant sneak up to them

Fordman
12th Sep 2004, 17:55
Got it thanks!!!

agent008
12th Sep 2004, 18:04
no problem btw u gonna love that music but it gets anoying after awhile

Dino
12th Sep 2004, 20:07
Originally posted by Fordman
Once I open the door to the dance floor the guard spots me and I can`t getr in without getting shot and I can`t sneak up behind him to take him out.!!!!! The situation is not always the same when you open the door to the dance floor. Sometimes a guard sees Lara right away, sometimes his back is turned, and sometimes he is not in view.

Many times Lara can sneak over to the big boxes on the right and hide, then sneak up on both of the guards on the dance floor in stealth mode.

If you save the game before opening the door, you give yourself the option of reloading if a guard is there but you want to try to take them out with stealth.

Also Lara is somewhat less likely to be spotted if she enters from the garage door entrance then from the stage door entrance.

Or, after alerting the guard, who comes down to investigate the noise in the basement, Lara can stand at the door with the Desert Ranger drawn, and when the guard opens the door, give him one .50 caliber round in the head. One is enough.

mebco1
4th Oct 2004, 21:38
I find it is best to run at the guards shooting, they don't seem to hit you as easily and you flat knock them down.:p