PDA

View Full Version : Quick comment.

Hitman47
5th Sep 2004, 04:26
Richard Marcinko is GOD!!!! He should be president instead of bush and kerry. he did his part in nam and well....he did kind of create the most elite counter terrorism unit in the world... SEAL TEAM 6!!!!!! for those of you who dont know who Richard Marcinko is i would highly and i mean HIGHLY suggest reading his auto biography - Rouge Warrior. he served i think it was 3 tours in 'nam and left all 3 tours unscathed. he is my hero. and if any of you wish to be in the military soon he will be yours too. a true inspiration.

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 04:28
3 TOURS? jesus christ!

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 04:29
i think anyone would be better than Kerry! an juss cause he served in Nam for 3 tours and created Seal Team 6 or whatever doesnt mean hes qualafied to be a Pres. but yeah i never heard of him an now that i have i got respect 4 him cuz 3 years!? jesus

p8ntballeraj
5th Sep 2004, 04:35
My dad did 4......He came out "Ok":(

Yea...Richard is a good man

CKY1709
5th Sep 2004, 04:35
I would rather Kerry than bush... Atleast Kerry had the balls not to look for demerits or dodging the draft.... I have respect for Kerry cause he volunteered and i find it hard that vietnam vets choose Bush who hid from the war instead of a decorated officer who served in Nam. I know they are pissed for what he said but thats because he spoke what he believed and its not like other vets didnt speak openly against the war... I just dont understand the hate they have for him!? if anyone can convince me why he shouldnt be president over G W. Bush i will give them a penny.. But back to the subject...SSN 67 does anyone know if the US is still getting the game on time?

Hitman47
5th Sep 2004, 04:37
well i wasnt serious of him being pres... but both of those guys said they served in 'nam and didnt. this guy served and when i say served i mean SERVED in 'nam.... on and btw for those of you US Citizens.. you NEED TO SEE THIS VIDEO. if you dont watch it ill say waht happens really breif. the date 9/11/01 and the world trade center was hit by 2 airplanes. the pentagon was also hit. actually was it???????? the hole is the side of the pentagon wasnt as big as an airplane and there was no airplane recovered from the crash site. there is a video of the impact here http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf

it is believed that a missle hit the pentagon rather than a airplane i suggest you guys watch this cuz you need to know whats going on.

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 04:41
Dude that was in the past! were talking about NOW dude...i think you should gimmie a pennie now because Kerry changes his mind every two seconds first hes like "the war is good" then hes like "the war is bad i promise to take all troops out of iraq" and then hes like "i pledge to fight terrorism George Bush said we CANT win the war on terrorism but i say we can america we can!!" so how the hell is he gonna win the war by taking all the Troops outta Iraq?? thats plain stupid because then we'd be on the defensive againts the rag heads! they'd be blowing up everything in the US!! plus i got more Respect for bush because he had a War on his first year as president! thats hard dude especially this one! and he had September 11th on his first year as president?! who the hell has had something like THAT one their first year? Plus everyone talks about how Kerry served in Nam and all that alot of people did Sen. John McCain or whatever did too he was a pilot and he was held Captive in the Nam for like what...7 years?! why the hell shouldnt he be president? yeah Kerry volunteered for Nam but look what he did with all his Medals he threw em in the water and said F*** the military...now whats that?

CKY1709
5th Sep 2004, 04:53
John Kerry was misled into this war just like everyother american. He went into iraq with out any knowledge or proof of "weapons of Mass Destruction." So since Bush told everyone that there were weapons it was a good idea to go in and tahts why Kerry voted yes. Now that we cannot find these weapons of mass destruction that bush so insisted were in iraq.. so now we are there to rebuild an iraqi government that will probably turn on us as soon as we leave, so i ask you, what is this war doing besides relieving iraq of a dictator that we put into power. Bush WILL NOT WIN!!!
oh by the way Bush did a great job on 9/11 reading a nice little book to 1st graders while Both Towers get obliterated. Not to mention all of his supervisors were making all the calls. And the terrorist warnings taht Bush Neglected.? im sorry but he is not a good president. DOWN WITH BUSH!!! oh and go SHELLSHOCK i cant wait.

Hitman47
5th Sep 2004, 04:56
there were weapons of mass destruction and there still are. the catch is that its not iraq's..... its the US's weapons that we gave to them when iraq was at war with iran. not to mention all the weapons ronald reagan(bless his soul) gave to get those hostages back from the embassy

Hitman47
5th Sep 2004, 04:59
Originally posted by p8ntballeraj
My dad did 4......He came out "Ok":(

Yea...Richard is a good man YOUR DAD is a good man!!! and his sacrifices werent in vein. i really admire him even though i dont know him.

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 05:01
Dude now they are talking about Iran has enough uranium to make Nukes...guess were gonna go in an take that over in about a year or two...so i guess i'll be able to ride in that boat :D im 15 right now turnin 16 in november:D hopefully i'll be able to get some trigger time lol my dad tells me not to but im so used to military life lol ima military brat

CKY1709
5th Sep 2004, 05:02
they havent found any nuclear weapons, or biochemical weapons.. i dont know what news your watching

CKY1709
5th Sep 2004, 05:03
yeah im almost 17 so im gonna join the marines soon....:) But i think N.Korea is a bigger priority than IRAN

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 05:04
tight bangin man that'd be crazy if we got sent into Iran or some ish an we were in the same unit but we didnt even know it because we dont know each other lol

p8ntballeraj
5th Sep 2004, 05:08
My dad is alive...just a lil messed up.

In case u hought he was dead.

He was in the army air cav.....(remember the movie "We were soldiers"?) He fought in the same battle as the movie. Just no mel gibson....and he tells me that the producers for the movie were a lil wrong on the enemy to GI ratio...there were massive onslaughts of NVA...not skirmishes at different points.

CKY1709
5th Sep 2004, 05:10
haha yeah, you joinin the marines??Joinin the marines is the only thing im looking forward to in life... Besides shellshock and my G/F. Cause she makes me happy if you knwo what i mean.

CKY1709
5th Sep 2004, 05:11
well he is alive and thats all that matters....

Hitman47
5th Sep 2004, 05:12
nah i didnt think he was dead u jsut said he was "ok" so i took it like he isnt quite what he used to be...i h8 talkin bout stuff like that so imma shush

p8ntballeraj
5th Sep 2004, 05:13
Edited my post...read plz!

Hitman47
5th Sep 2004, 05:16
im 18 in dec.... my mom doesnt want me to be an army ranger but i still am. to make her happy i might go to a JC before i start training. any SEALs in the house????

CKY1709
he fought in the Ia Drang valley... That was a huge battle, one of the biggest, besides the tet offensive.

AgentOrange_section8
yeah man my dad tells me to go to college an get a "real" job an live in the "real" world...way i see it F that ish man. real world=BS way i see it is if i get sent off to fight some war or whatever i dont gotta worry about nothin much besides gettin shot at an were all gonna do some day so what the hell ya know

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 05:18
Ia Drang man....hadcore

p8ntballeraj
5th Sep 2004, 05:18
he tells me stories every day about that day...says HE killed like 50 NVA and VC there. He is the 1 pushing me to buy this game. He wants to seak REVENGE on the enemy once more before his time comes. (Hes only 65 ):rolleyes:

He love BattleField Vietnam...whoops me on Ia Drang all the time.

Hitman47
5th Sep 2004, 05:19
Originally posted by p8ntballeraj
Edited my post...read plz! UR DAD WAS AT THAT BATTLE?????!!!!!! OMFG!!! WHAT MEDALS DID HE EARN?! that just boosted my respect for him from 100% to 500% My parents were in the Air Force during that time but they were stationed in the phillipines and dont talk about what happened there. they did tell me about this guy who got blown in half while filling a jet tire w/ air.... he wasnt paying attention and it filled too much :-/

p8ntballeraj
5th Sep 2004, 05:22
He doesnt mind talking about it...he just likes to leave out the parts where his buddies die and stuff like that. If ya want...i can tell some of em here...Like...a really long post or sumthin. Or...he said he'd tell em to ya guys!

Hitman47
5th Sep 2004, 05:23
plz do.

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 05:24
jesus thats sick...blown in half?!...your dad didnt encounter any Filipino freedom fighters??...oh yeah back to Nam...DUDE 50 VC's??...i wish i could find some videos man...like today in Iraq they have combat corrispondents runnin around with the soldiers an stuff so you can see what its like runnin around on the streets...i wish i could find some videos of nam like that man that'd be crazy

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 05:25
yeah man! tell us some! dude my Math teacher was in Nam and he dont like talkin about it an me an my half jap friend Jerry kept botherin him bout it an he told me he killed alot of people and thats all he said then the next day he told us about how they were in a huey an they were like a couple inches off the ground an they started jumpin out cuz the LZ was hot an some guy smashed his ankle by accident

p8ntballeraj
5th Sep 2004, 05:25
Hello boys how ya'll doin this evenin?

My name is Peter Jenkins(Pvt.Jenkins Ret.)

What would u like me to tell first? The jump off(Start of the mission when he hop off choppers?) Or maybe the battle for the riverbed?

Hitman47
5th Sep 2004, 05:29
start off where the "metal meets the meat".

p8ntballeraj
5th Sep 2004, 05:35
well...it just kind of happened

We got off and started shooting when we heard our LT yell the cese fire.

Me and my buddie Darrel walked up to a line of trees and sat down and took a drink of water when all of a sudded, we heard one of out CO's yelling and running into the tree line down a path.

His men yelled at him to stop but he kept running and his men followed. After about 10 seconds passed, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE. Id say 3 men just fell down dead and another 4 screamed. We were under attack!! Darrel yelled at me to look into the tree line to se about 40 NVA shooting at us and closing in around us.

Darrel let loose on the M60 and I just shot as accurately as I could on my M16. I know I hit maybe 10 before we had to fall back.

Thats really how it all started. Any questions?

Hitman47
5th Sep 2004, 05:39
No Sir. I only wish i could shake your hand.....

p8ntballeraj
5th Sep 2004, 05:40
*Shakes Hand*

Happy?

Hitman47
5th Sep 2004, 05:52
very