PDA

View Full Version : YO people from the UK how is it?

AgentOrange_section8
3rd Sep 2004, 10:23
yo yo yo!!!

dudes from the UK and Europe and all that how is the game bros?

HiddenDeath
3rd Sep 2004, 12:04
haha you sure did waste no time in asking that question... But I'd like to know as well :)

SniperOne
3rd Sep 2004, 15:58
Hey out there

It´s great!!!! I love it...my new favourite is born.

JOIN THE SPECIAL FORCES, MAN!!!

Best regards from Germany

SniperOne

---------------
GUNG HO

"Mess with the best - Die like the rest!"

CKY1709
3rd Sep 2004, 20:04
so whats up with the character can you customize him and **** sniper??? YOU LUCKY BASTARD!! i still have a week and a half of school before i get my copy....
:mad:

p.s. can i come sleep over and we can play ssn 67???

imported_mike_g
3rd Sep 2004, 20:28
Glad you like it, Sniper.

Originally posted by SniperOne
Hey out there

It´s great!!!! I love it...my new favourite is born.

JOIN THE SPECIAL FORCES, MAN!!!

SniperOne

---------------
GUNG HO

"Mess with the best - Die like the rest!"

SgtSpecht1234
3rd Sep 2004, 20:52
its not fair...we gotta wait about 2 more weeks for it...

Hitman47
3rd Sep 2004, 22:19
we got hitman contracts first so i guess were even...

SgtSpecht1234
3rd Sep 2004, 22:23
Contracts sucked in my opinion though buddy! It was to damned short!!!! and not enough guns! and its to hard to get a silent assassin on every level

halder
4th Sep 2004, 11:18
Heheheh, yeah in contracts i always get mass muderer, i cant help it! lol

SgtSpecht1234
4th Sep 2004, 22:01
*ROAR* i cant wait much longer for this....

ACEofSPADES87
5th Sep 2004, 02:00
This is so unfair, i feel so left out. How about you UKers go rot in hell......................................................................................................................................

................................................................................j/k don't ban me:D

SgtSpecht1234
5th Sep 2004, 02:06
This is gonna be long....we got what....11 days?? while all the Europeans get to taunt us with their darkness?!?!??!?

ACEofSPADES87
5th Sep 2004, 02:12
the europeans didn't even fight in 'Nam(well depends what part of europe you're from), why the hell do they get it 1st. Just cause the game developer are european. That's BS.

SgtSpecht1234
5th Sep 2004, 02:17
Exactly!!! I mean all the games we get first are made by US Company's but also, this is a historic US war... Europs was barely even involved!!

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 03:08
:mad: oh well dude they are in the UK so they dont really know about it were Americans and we know about it ya know? so just go watch platoon or somethin or go play battlefield vietnam...TURDS!!! haahhaa
peace,
-Justin

SgtSpecht1234
5th Sep 2004, 03:11
Battlefield Vietnam is a fun game....

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 03:13
yeah dude it is!!! i cant get that new Mod though or update or whatever version 1.1.14 or whatever i need it cuz i cant play in anyrooms!!

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 03:15
oh yeah man if your bored leave a message on my website or something

www.xanga.com/epedemik_7 bwhaha

SgtSpecht1234
5th Sep 2004, 03:16
i cant play it online sadly, i dont got cable modem, just dial up, but the 1 player missions are always fun!

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 03:18
lol! those are too easy!

SgtSpecht1234
5th Sep 2004, 03:19
HEY shhhhhhhhhhhh its the only thing i can play, i crank it to impossible and it gives me a tad bit of a challenge

SgtSpecht1234
5th Sep 2004, 03:21
And you hear that kids???? its NOTHING! None of the europeans are gonna answer our questions because THEY ARE BUSY PLAYING SHELLSHOCK RIGHT NOW!!! SO WERE STRANDED IN THE DARK!!!!

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 03:22
yeah thats pretty cool but man for Battlefield Modern Combat or Battlefield 2 whatever you wanna call it they said they are making the heli controls easier dude i can fly choppers super good and i mean...if they make em easier for people to fly then thats stupid because then everyone will be able to do it and theres no point to be a pilot during multi play

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 03:23
yeah man my friend that played it says it shows the "horrors" lol hes a weirdo though hes in belgium

SgtSpecht1234
5th Sep 2004, 03:25
damned europeans................they have the bragging rights........RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *turns into hulk and destroys Berlin again* all better now.....

Hobbit
5th Sep 2004, 09:18
Originally posted by AgentOrange_section8
:mad: oh well dude they are in the UK so they dont really know about it were Americans and we know about it ya know? so just go watch platoon or somethin or go play battlefield vietnam...TURDS!!! haahhaa
peace,
-Justin

If you are an american how come you can't even talk proper English? Even Dutch people talk better English than what you are showing!

Earth657
5th Sep 2004, 09:30
Do your teammates have the "ability" to die aswell? or are they imortal?

AgentOrange_section8
5th Sep 2004, 09:57
cuz i use SLANG son

SniperOne
5th Sep 2004, 10:48
Hi comrades!

...some of you are well done, some not.

Let me drop a line:

Right, we don´t fight in NAM - BUT:

The NAM era of you americans is my religion and there will be nothing I do not know about. I read ALL the books, written about that and have a very huge stock from insignias, tools, helmets, medals and all that stuff, some guys can´t believe in...

Second, don´t say any word of bombing Berlin again. I´m so glad that you aAllies came and end the war, even to free us from that Austrian ass**** who´s the scum of the universe!!!

One world - one human...

SniperOne

------------------
GUNG HO

"Mess with the Best - Die like the Rest

Hobbit
5th Sep 2004, 13:13
Originally posted by Earth657
Do your teammates have the "ability" to die aswell? or are they imortal?

They can get shot, then they fall down grabbing their leg or whatever. But after a few seconds they get up again and start fighting like nothing happened. That was on easy btw. Don't know if it's different in other difficulty levels.

CKY1709
5th Sep 2004, 14:22
yeah its the same in MOV cause they get shot and stay down for like 10 seconds and then just slowly get up and starting running and firing!!

ACEofSPADES87
5th Sep 2004, 18:15
Except MOV is a little more realistic.

SgtSpecht1234
5th Sep 2004, 21:01
Us russians took berlin...thank the russians for saving you!!!! :D :D :D

CKY1709
5th Sep 2004, 22:06
Thank the U.S., Canada, and Britian for the D-day Invasion and for kickin ass in the pacific theatre. And thank the french army for..... oh wait they didnt do anything at all.... my bad.

Hobbit
5th Sep 2004, 22:37
Originally posted by CKY1709
Thank the U.S., Canada, and Britian for the D-day Invasion and for kickin ass in the pacific theatre. And thank the french army for..... oh wait they didnt do anything at all.... my bad.

Well the French gave you a nice beach to invade.

But saying the french did nothing is a bit hard, There were french involved in battles in Africa, France (French resistance and french army early in the war) and during the battle of britain (french pilots)

CKY1709
6th Sep 2004, 00:06
The French could have put up a fight, but they chose to be pass-a-fists.... They just let the nazi's take over...

SgtSpecht1234
6th Sep 2004, 03:30
Exactly, they just chose to be taken over, The Russians and Britains and US fought back, France was just..."Uh, we know we cant win, so theres no point to fight, even though our whole country will be under Nazi siege...o well..." *all french throw hands up and yell Heil Hitler* lol

AgentOrange_section8
7th Sep 2004, 07:04
lol yeah dude thats why during operation iraqi freedom the frenchies bailed out too

Hobbit
7th Sep 2004, 10:21
Then what should they have done? Let all the french cities be ruined and all the inhabitants destroyed?

And what you are sayign is true for France as a nation, but there were still French people who did fight against it.

CKY1709
7th Sep 2004, 10:27
well i guess not enough

SgtSpecht1234
8th Sep 2004, 02:56
EXACTLY!!! i mean, in WWII they all could have fought for their country, but no, they just gave up WITHOUT a fight, they didnt do much...and The Russians, Americans, Britains, Canadians, Chinese (yes i think china was on our side cause japan) African nations, and all the other Allies had to break 'em out, remember everyone, EVERY French Army Uniform comes standard with a white flag! :D

Hitman47
8th Sep 2004, 03:14
Originally posted by Hobbit
They can get shot, then they fall down grabbing their leg or whatever. But after a few seconds they get up again and start fighting like nothing happened. That was on easy btw. Don't know if it's different in other difficulty levels. i heard the enemies and fellow squadmates limp after getting hit. or will lay on the ground screaming for a medic or just lay there. if you had the pc version and/or a european version that could be y u dont like it that much.

SgtSpecht1234
8th Sep 2004, 03:18
Like in Call of duty, if your squadmate is shot, they limp while the run, and cant run as fast and stuff

Evo_Elite
8th Sep 2004, 17:09
lol yeah dude thats why during operation iraqi freedom the frenchies bailed out too

They didn't bail, they realized, that we Americans were being dumbasses, and did the right thing. Iraqi Freedom? Wait didn't we go into Iraq looking for WMD? Where did that Iraqi freedom thing come from? Oh well, vote for Kerry!!!!!!!!!! Much less evil then Bush!

CKY1709
8th Sep 2004, 18:45
i agree.... But Americans arent Dumbasses..... Just our President is!

SgtSpecht1234
8th Sep 2004, 22:51
Kerry is god...heh heh, he was in Nam to....sorta...

CKY1709
9th Sep 2004, 01:10
Yes he was in Nam and i dont like anyone who discredits him for that just based on the facts he could have easily avoided a draft and went to college, like Cheney or join texas Air Guard and defend the Texan air from Vietnamese fighter jets over the gulf of mexico

AgentOrange_section8
9th Sep 2004, 06:57
Dude...if we vote for Kerry he said hes gonna take all troops out of the Middle East to stop the "war"...why the **** would you do that!! we'll have rag heads runnin around on our streets in America blowing everything up Kerry will be like uhh wat do i do! he'll probably have his war syndrome kick in grab a gun and start shooting up all asian looking people!! (just kidding bout that) anyway he changes his mind on everything he says! but alright i have to agree with you he is a good guy for going to Nam and not bailing out like them other sissys...but still i think we'd be better off with Bush...and look i dont hate kerry i dont hate bush and i dont hate people who like kerry so dont get mad at me saying "oh!! your a idiot!! you bush lover!!" or something like that...but oh well we'll just have to wait...the way i see it all hells gonna break loose either way bush or kerry.

CKY1709
10th Sep 2004, 02:49
john kerry was misled into the war in a iraq just like everyone else.... But Kerry Said he would remove troops from Iraq. He still plans to fight the war on terror. But if Bush is re-elected thats atleast one gauranteed war i get to fight in.... thats the only possitive thing..... War boost ths economy, thats why George Bush most likely invaded Iraq so quickly....

Clumsyorchid
10th Sep 2004, 02:54
Yep, the economy is peachy right now ;).

CKY1709
10th Sep 2004, 10:26
haha

SgtSpecht1234
11th Sep 2004, 02:32
Kerry's was only in the navy in vietnam,. i dunt think he did much....

AgentOrange_section8
11th Sep 2004, 03:43
Better than Bush though. Bush got suspended from flying because he didnt take a physical. he didnt do jack! Kerry was more in the line of fire than Bush and Bush stated that himself.

By the way i dont hate bush and i dont like kerry either so dont call me a kerry lover or a bush hater :D

SgtSpecht1234
11th Sep 2004, 03:51
lol, i think all presidents are crooks, no worries

AgentOrange_section8
11th Sep 2004, 03:56
hopefully MOV isnt such a let down like dis...i mean every 1 says it sucks...how can that be!!! we were so hyped up on this man!

SgtSpecht1234
11th Sep 2004, 17:07
Im still hyped for it, i dont give a damn what all these damned europeans are saying about it, thst THEIR opinions, we gotta judge it when it COMES OUT!!! AND WE ONLY GOT ABOUT 3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAH!!!!

Hitman47
11th Sep 2004, 23:47
hopefully MOV isnt such a let down like dis...i mean every 1 says it sucks...how can that be!!! we were so hyped up on this man! if it really does suck there are 2 reasons i think it would. 1. when they delayed it they let it get covered in dust and didnt improve upon it ( stupidist thing you can could when making a game) and 2. no military advisor included in the making of the game to keep it as authentic as possible. what did they do? just look at pictures and old footage? did they even talk to any vets? or consult the military for info? those are the only 2 logical explanations i can come up with as to why this game blows.

SgtSpecht1234
12th Sep 2004, 17:30
well remember guys, this is other's own opinions and they are entititled to them, but we gotta see and play the game for ourselves ya know

ArTsKiLLaRy
13th Sep 2004, 17:24
If this game does end up sucking im selling it back to whoever i bought it from, and buy a different game, dangit...I have high hopes for this game, yet i had high hopes for Soldner, and that game didn't turn out good...I keep hearing about how much this game is gonna rock, and how much its gonna suck....If your gonna leave a game on the shelf without improving it, thats sad in many ways...Also shows lack of passion in designing games for the common consumer...Well its Monday morning and i am gonna go pick up a copy of Shellshock for PC tomorrow morning, i will let all you know how i felt about it...I better not get any errors or anything otherwise i will be very very MAD....Latez

P.S I am still skeptical about purchasing, but i will take the chance...OnE

AgentOrange_section8
14th Sep 2004, 06:59
PC?? why would you get it for PC if you've already seen how many people are complaining about how it crashes like a mutha. but IIGHT man

SgtSpecht1234
15th Sep 2004, 00:37
Maybe the PC version here will be different, but IM getting shellshock RIGHT after school tommorrow, and im not going to work or nuttin, im gonna be playing shellshock till about 9-10 and then start homework, MAYBE! :D

ArTsKiLLaRy
15th Sep 2004, 00:52
AgentOrange_section8 PC?? why would you get it for PC if you've already seen how many people are complaining about how it crashes like a mutha. but IIGHT man

^^^I only own games for PC, i am really not a console fan like i use too be...I usually revolve my time around PC gaming now dayz...But maybe i should get a console, cuz there is some games i do like that are for console that they dont have on PC...

SgtSpecht1234
15th Sep 2004, 00:58
ONLY ABOUT....18 hours till i get my copy of shellshock!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORH!