PDA

View Full Version : What if Eidos creates a Independent Wrestling game instead of BYW next time?

DXD
28th Aug 2004, 11:27
BYW 2 already features a lot ot independent names like CZW's Zandig, Mondo, Sonjay, Messiah, M-Dogg, Ruckus and guys like Supreme, Vic Grimes, Ruyji Ito, Sandman and so on. The only big weak point about BYW is that it plays like a "Fun-Beat-Em-Up" ... so here is my idea that would please alot more people than a unrealistic game that BYW is.

A Independent Wrestling game... that features independent leagues around the globe like CZW, ROH (maybe), IWA Mid South, Big Japan Pro Wrestling.

Actually try to involve a wrestling ring, try to make the charackters more realistic looking and give them authentical moves. Such a game would give upcoming SmackDown titles competition.

I would die to play a realistic looking No Ropes Barbed Wire Match in a Wrestling ring in a arena that looks like the Viking Hall between wrestlers like Zandig, Matsunaga, Nick Mondo, Justice Pain, Messiah and so on. That would be pure $.

NoMercyVideo
28th Aug 2004, 20:54
As long as they put RCG in it, ill support it forever

RAge61192
30th Aug 2004, 13:33
That's a cool idea but it might be too much trouble for Eidos to want to do it. They would have to get the rights to all of those promotions, and all of those promotions would have to agree with each other.

DXD
30th Aug 2004, 15:20
Originally posted by RAge61192
That's a cool idea but it might be too much trouble for Eidos to want to do it. They would have to get the rights to all of those promotions, and all of those promotions would have to agree with each other.

I think any of these promotions, like CZW, IWA Mid South, PWG, BJW, would be more than thankful to gather new fans through a well made video game... I dont think that they would charge too much money fot the liscense.