PDA

View Full Version : Shard Bug:

Aerna
25th Aug 2004, 20:07
Not sure if this is a known bug or not, but you can get yourself an unlimited amount of shard's if you q/save and reload, ad nuaseum inside of the apartment after picking up the walking staff.

Doesn't do a thing for ya most likely (not sure yet, only at 101 of em, going to go for the gold of seeing where they cap out) and better not bug the rest of the game for me, seeing as, well I've only been using qsaves, so I'd have to start over again.

Heh, I don't even know what the shard is for and DO NOT WANT TO.. please no spoilers.

Just decided to post this up here, because in my search on Shards after I discovered the bug (thanks Cleaner).. I didn't see any posts on it.

(sorry for posting in likely the wrong forum, didn't see a bug report forum).

agent008
25th Aug 2004, 21:39
there r lots or bugs and glitches in this game u will find out

DM3
25th Aug 2004, 21:46
I personally like the ammo bug for Von Croys pistol. Before picking up the pistol, go try picking up the ammo clip by the column closest to the sofa. You can pick it up many times. I managed to do about 30 pickups of it before i got bored and picked up the gun. Once you pick up the gun, the bug goes away and you can only pick that ammo up once.

Jewell
25th Aug 2004, 21:52
It's not a bug, and it does end. You're just allowed to have that much ammo for that gun.

And ya need it, 'cuz laster in the game, you don't get many of your guns back, or much ammo..