PDA

View Full Version : Stuck Again!!

sree
25th Aug 2004, 17:35
Thanks laramaniac with your help d other day. cant believe it was something so simple. i tried opening that trapdoor a million times with d crowbar!!!!
anyways need peoples help again with tomb raider chronicles. im in d colluseum and i just put the gem in d wall and floor fell so im on a lil ledge and i need to get into a passage under the ledge except there is a load of lava under me
any ideas?? anybody??
appreciate it....

The Best39
25th Aug 2004, 18:00
i know next to nothing about TR but this is teh Comuinty chat shouldnt it b posted in teh TR section?

Staticon
25th Aug 2004, 18:25
It should, indeed be in the TR section. I'm not sure which TR is being played here so I will re-direct this to TR community chat.
I'm sure one of the nice TR Mods will place it in the correct location if am in error. :)

BTW: Welcome to the forum sree. :cool:

The Best39
25th Aug 2004, 18:38
whoops sorry forgot to say welcome=)...hope you enjoy the fourm:)

LARAMANIAC
25th Aug 2004, 21:54
If I remember rightly there's a fmv straight after you place the gem in the wall, turn round run to the edge of the platform you are on a juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump! ;)

Jewell
25th Aug 2004, 21:57
"juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump"

Haha, indeed.

Dino
25th Aug 2004, 22:07
The game is Tomb Raider Chronicles, Level 3, The Colosseum, so it really belongs in the Tomb Raider Legacy forum.

From the little ledge that you are on, do a running jump forward to land on another ledge under where you placed the gemstone. Hang from that ledge and traverse to the left around the corner. At the end of the traverse, you drop down to a ledge that leads to the passage you are trying to reach.