PDA

View Full Version : PS2 HELP! I fed the Leviathan but he still attacks Lara!!!

rhyannon
23rd Aug 2004, 17:21
I've done the chum bucket dump, but when I go to get switch number one, the Leviathan still attacks. Any ideas! I've filled the bucket up with 10 loads and still he won't eat it... only Lara!

HELP!

Thanks!

DM3
23rd Aug 2004, 20:32
Shoot the fish with one of your machine guns. I know in the PC game you can kill it. If that's true fr the PS2, then don't bother anymore with the chum bucket and just waste the big fish and swim around at your leisure.

Invincible
24th Aug 2004, 11:23
Originally posted by rhyannon
I've filled the bucket up with 10 loads and still he won't eat it... only Lara!

Lara likey to eat chum-bucket-dump?! :D

sandy c
26th Aug 2004, 19:50
The chum bucket was of no use to me either. I got close to where I pulled the switch and the swam like mad to (I think it was on the left side of the tank), where I could crawl out. Then I walked over to the area you have to swim into and just jumped in and swam down. And then breathed a sigh of releif.

Just wait till you have to kill Boaz!! I still can't get the creapy crawly thing!!

rhyannon
30th Aug 2004, 23:10
Originally posted by DM3
Shoot the fish with one of your machine guns. I know in the PC game you can kill it. If that's true fr the PS2, then don't bother anymore with the chum bucket and just waste the big fish and swim around at your leisure.

No, unfortunately Lara can't shoot the dumb thing in PS2... but thanks for the advice

rhyannon
30th Aug 2004, 23:12
Originally posted by Invincible
Lara likey to eat chum-bucket-dump?! :D

:D Ok, ok, you know what I mean... although that would be funny to see, wouldn't it. I mean, she must be hungry... traipsing through Paris and Prague without a snack or even a bathroom break... oh, wait... she does eat those candy bars.

Invincible
1st Sep 2004, 05:32
Originally posted by rhyannon
..she does eat those candy bars.

The one from the ground and sewers too :D
She really has an interesting choise of food in AOD
I'm surprised she can't die of food-poisoning and can from stepping in a black hole :rolleyes: :D

gamegerl
1st Sep 2004, 13:56
i jus swim around My lev. thing is deformed in the game I bought
so he leaves me alone

Black Angel
1st Sep 2004, 20:10
Unfortunately, I encountered a similar problem on my PS2 game, so here's what I did. Though the chum might not stop the monster, it should slow it down a little. After throwing the first switch execute an underwater roll and look for the ladder in the middle of the nearest surface platform. Climb up the ladder and cross on dry land. Jump in nearest the diving suit and swim in. Release the second lock, and then quickly swim down to the end of the level.

Lara Freak
3rd Sep 2004, 09:23
You might not get to stop it from eating Lara but
ONe thing's for sure, Lara swims faster than that bore big fish.
and there was once where I get the leviathan to stuck in the hole in the middle by swimming there. the leviathan can't get you there and have 90% possibility to get stuck if it tries.:p