PDA

View Full Version : Help!! St. Petersburg Revisited

jdg
22nd Aug 2004, 19:16
I'm stuck. I have obtained the sniper rifle and ammo and have seen that the target is fake and that there is an assassin that looks like my twin waiting to kill me. My sniper rifle doesn't harm anyone. I rush the mansion, enter the room with my twin and pick up the rifle at his feet. I have one shot with it which I use to try and kill him with a head shot, but nothing works.

So, what do I do? What am I doing wrong or what am I missing?

DarkShadow700
24th Aug 2004, 02:58
You is doin it all wrong.
The sniper is no good. If fires a rubber bullet. As for the twin, enter the building from behind, sneak up to the room he is at, and either load up yo SMG and bust in there, or quietly go up there enter his room and slit his throat.

Advice to you- get the cheat codes. They are listed here.

jdg
25th Aug 2004, 00:21
I wish I had the SMG. I load up on weapons before the mission, but when I get dropped off at the train station, they have all been taken away. All I'm left with is binoculars, lock pick, and fiber wire. I try to sneak up on the twin but he always hears me. How do I get weapons? Where is the guy I'm supposed to kill? What's going on?

hellbilly
28th Aug 2004, 02:17
use your fiber wire on him...no shots need be fired...after that you'll have to deal with getting out of there..just sneak up and choke him..done deal