PDA

View Full Version : Should Lara have unlimited ammo of every gun in TR7?

star girl
22nd Aug 2004, 14:49
Should Lara have unlimited ammo of every gun in TR7?

Yes of course!

No way!

thanhkim
24th Aug 2004, 19:28
Yes then larlar and I can go trigger happy and I can high 5 the screen and say go lar

agent008
24th Aug 2004, 21:57
well its pretty unless to have unlimied ammo and if all u do is shoot all over the place thats not fun maybe u should go play some candyland or connect four

DM3
24th Aug 2004, 23:58
I think the base pair of pistols which are the weakest should have unlimited ammo, but the other weapons should have to have ammo pickups. Any stun weapons should technically be unlimited ammo, but have a recharge period of two or three seconds before you can use it again. Also stunned or unconcious characters should not disappear as if dead like in AOD. They should simply lie in a heap on the floor for a period of time before reviving, getting up and going about their business.

agent008
25th Aug 2004, 00:11
i c someone been playing deue ex kind of ideas the stun prod or she could steal a night stick and club someone with it lol

DM3
25th Aug 2004, 02:09
Actually I was thinking more of the splinter cell games, but yeah. That's the idea.

agent008
25th Aug 2004, 14:16
hmm splinter cell yea she can to alot more moves like sam fisher

have a sliencer pistol and a assult rifle that has a scope, silencer, and shoots different types or bullites that dont kill your target and u shoot sticky camreas and have a camera jammer or shoot cameras

she can throw glass bottles and a soda cans hide bodies, actually do a neck snap, interrogate people to get info or get through a door, pick up items on a dead or unconsious person

btw u gotta love the last level of splitner cell whne the troops come in after sam uses the guy to open the door

sam im gonna send out a blackout in 5 sec use the best of this

missx
26th Aug 2004, 10:57
Yeah,it's gonna be pretty.but it's boring.it's going too easy.

DM3
26th Aug 2004, 17:06
Come to think of it, it wasn't splinter cell I was thinking of. It was the stun weapon in Chronicles of Riddick. You could use it however much you wanted, but it required two or three seconds between shots. The stunned guys didn't disappear, but rather remained in a heap on the floor until they eventially recovered and went back into play.

Jewell
27th Aug 2004, 00:45
Originally posted by star girl
Should Lara have unlimited ammo of every gun in TR7?

Pffff, no. What would be the challenge in that?

WesternWhiteWolf
29th Aug 2004, 19:29
There wouldn't be much of a challenge, that's definitely true. Also, if there was unlimited ammo, why would you need so many different guns? All you'd need would be something like a shotgun or uzis and you're set. There's no fun in that.

Catlantean
29th Aug 2004, 20:45
Not for every gun. But she should have her good old twin pistols back, and yes, with unlimited ammo as always. In the name of tradition :)