PDA

View Full Version : Big Boss...

pauloric.martins
11th Aug 2004, 10:44
What do you think about the 3 bosses of TR-AOD? Don't you think that the final boss (eckardt) should be tougher? Don't you think that Boaz is much more difficult? I think that the producers should think about the difficulty of future bosses...

gamegerl
11th Aug 2004, 13:03
i think....wait theres 3 bossess i thought only 2!!!:( o.k. now im really *10000000 scared!!!!!!

baylisst
11th Aug 2004, 16:02
yes, depending on your opinion:

[list=1]
Proto-nephilim (thing that looks like a mutant baboon)
Boaz
Eckhart/Karel
[/list=1]

or

[list=1]
Boaz
Eckhart
Karel
[/list=1]

pauloric.martins
12th Aug 2004, 09:37
There are also people who consider the ghost (in the hall of seasons) to be a boss 'cause it's difficult to find a way to get the picture and get out of the room...of course that Boaz is the most difficult to kill (it was for me),and then there is those final 2...

Jorge22
12th Aug 2004, 11:51
I can't even remember fighting Echart anymore (teflon memory)... But I do remember the ghost (and I thought that was a boss) as well as Boaz. The commands are so clumsy I had to download savegames from Stella's. How on earth did anybody manage to fight Boaz with Kurt moving just like a sick snail? Not that I'm complaining about the game in general, I thought the graphics were a great improvement (except for the bartender without a face - how dare they leave something like that in the game?), the storyline was ok and there were some new moves, I even understood and enjoyed Lara growing stronger as the game developed but the actual fact is it's impossible to fight bosses that move fast when your main characters are inflicted with some sort of paralysis. I do hope they'll fix that for the future... And if they want to have an action/adventure games with dialogues and stealth, then I'll say it once again: they should look back at Omikron and learn something.

shantal2501
12th Aug 2004, 16:10
the gost in hall of seasons was easy i did it on the first try.

P.S.if you commando crawl(stealth+duck)the ghost cant hurt you because he can only go so low

gamegerl
15th Aug 2004, 15:43
so theres 4------:( :( :( :eek: i got pas 2 the gost & the proto

WesternWhiteWolf
15th Aug 2004, 17:23
All the bosses were pretty easy for me, and I was really surprised about Eckhardt/Karel. I mean, I had spent the rest of the game hoarding medpacks and ammo, and it wasn't even worth my time? I wasn't very happy...

LARAMANIAC
17th Aug 2004, 15:11
The most difficult for me was Boaz and the Ghost, I thought the ghostiee was a boss too! :D Boaz should have been the final boss, although I do have to say, that I would have beaten her a lot faster if I had been playing as Lara, I blame Kurtis! :p

AnUbIs985
17th Aug 2004, 15:49
Boaz was the only boss. Geez, you don't even get to shoot Eckhart&Karel? That's why I don't consider them ehehe.:D

Lia67
2nd Sep 2004, 19:43
I bought AOD online, so when I opened it there was no manual inside. When I got to the Boaz level, I must of played for two hours and thought that there must be something wrong with the game because everytime that I would shoot a back pod, nothing happened.

I was getting frustrated at this point, not to mention getting mauled often by Boaz. Finally I decided to scour the internet for a walkthrough , maybe I was doing something wrong. After ALOT of searching I finally found a walkthrough that said to use the Tab button to aim. I smacked my forhead and said"well that's nice to know".:rolleyes:

I think about this now and I laugh because I could have saved myself alot of problems by going into the options menu.

agent008
2nd Sep 2004, 21:18
yea shantel is right about the ghost just crouch

and do you ever get to kill that guy who follows Eckhart around that tall buff guy who seems like a bodyguard?

Lara Freak
4th Sep 2004, 18:33
Stupid bosses die in burning hell
y can't they jus leave Lara and her research alone?........:mad:

Catlantean
4th Sep 2004, 19:12
Originally posted by agent008

and do you ever get to kill that guy who follows Eckhart around that tall buff guy who seems like a bodyguard?

No.

Catlantean
4th Sep 2004, 19:14
Originally posted by Lara Freak
Stupid bosses die in burning hell
y can't they jus leave Lara and her research alone?........:mad:

Now now, that wouldn't be much fun :D