PDA

View Full Version : Boycott

Capone
4th Aug 2004, 15:04
BOYCOTT ALL EIDOS PRODUCTS. THEY'RE NOTHING BUT MONEY HUNGRY FIENDS, THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME OR THE CONSUMERS, JUST THE PROFIT!!! BOYCOTT THEM BOYCOTT!!!

Ahhh, yes...my old friend...Absolute Stupidity. How are you...Absolute Stupidity?

AgentOrange_section8
4th Aug 2004, 15:38
cut that out man...they might shut this thing down because of that crap. they do care about the game someone said that they were tweaking up the graphics and all of that stuff...so yea...

Jack455
4th Aug 2004, 15:58
It would be nice if some admin or mods could give us alittle info so angry people like Capone over here wouldn't get so fired up.

Grey Mouser
4th Aug 2004, 20:35
Originally posted by Capone
BOYCOTT ALL EIDOS PRODUCTS. THEY'RE NOTHING BUT MONEY HUNGRY FIENDS, THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME OR THE CONSUMERS, JUST THE PROFIT!!! BOYCOTT THEM BOYCOTT!!!

:rolleyes:

What, you need some more coffee or something?

Originally posted by Jack455
It would be nice if some admin or mods could give us alittle info so angry people like Capone over here wouldn't get so fired up.

Agreed. About the only thing I am allowed to post at the moment are the system requirements...sorry. Other than the fact it is not a bad game, in my opinion. Yup, I have played it too...it has some good parts.

Jack455
4th Aug 2004, 20:37
I was thinkin' more like Duct tape.:D

Grey Mouser
4th Aug 2004, 20:49
Not a bad idea. You can fix just about anything with enough Duct tape. ;)