PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Johnny_H
2nd Aug 2004, 00:30
Hi everyone

Well as most of you here I happend to see the Trailor for This AMAZING game:D and i cant waite to play this. It looks similar to the Medieval series but much much cooler. I have a deep interest in Military history and the thing i pick most about is authenticity and uniforms etc. However as some have pointed out some of the units seem to fire vollys through one another but only a minor problem as the game looks soo soo incredibly sweet
Please correct me if im wrong but the Shakos on the British soldiers look a lil suspect? look closer to the french pattern lol IM a Nerd i know so please refraine from flaming me.

Just a question is this game going to have support for a Mod Community? Cause I cant imagin anything Cooler then a Zulu war Islandwana/Rorkes Drift mod, Or ever sexier a Crimean war mod :D lol Beor war? Im gettin way ahead of myself because the Napoleonic Area and the game as sweet as it looks is already more then any fella could ask for

Thanks for the attention payed to detail somethin really lackin in all forms of media these days and i hope to purchase this game the day it drops.

also will post frequently on these boards...

Mike_B
2nd Aug 2004, 08:08
Welcome :)

There's already a thread discussing the possibilities of modding here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43211) you might wanna have a look.

Johnny_H
2nd Aug 2004, 11:38
yeah my thread wasnt about modding though. I just asked a question as part of a larger post, just giving credit where its due.
I just kind of brought up modding lol and saw the thread you linked last night thanks anyway.

sick
2nd Aug 2004, 12:47
Hey, welcome to Eidos' Imperial Glory forum!!
Enjoy your stay.

Arctic_Wolf
5th Aug 2004, 01:35
Greetings, and welcome to the tiny imperial nation of the Imperial Glory forums. :p

Does this mean I'm not the new guy anymore? :D