PDA

View Full Version : All the things she says

thanhkim
31st Jul 2004, 23:23
Doesn't Lara have the most amazing accent I've ever heard.

All the things she says running through my head this is not enough.

this angel should be real - lucky for the fact of her existences

projo
1st Aug 2004, 00:47
I think aussies have pretty amazing accents !
But they are sort of twangy aren't they ?
How do you know that she doesn't really exist, and that the character in the game isn't just some lame attempt to describe her wonderfullness ?
Still not exactly the kind of girl one takes home to meet your mom and dad, but I would prefer to leave that perfection untarnished, to let the perfect lotus blossom just exist.
So excellent.
So choice.
Inspiration and beauty are things that you just take where you find them.
:)

MountainDewNut
1st Aug 2004, 00:54
Originally posted by thanhkim
All the things she says running through my head this is not enough.

Have a little TATU on mind?

dhama
1st Aug 2004, 11:35
Originally posted by MountainDewNut
Have a little TATU on mind?

Tombraider Accents, Thanhkim Understands ?

LARAMANIAC
1st Aug 2004, 13:17
I know someone personally, who sounds just like her! ;) A lot of the longer standing members here know her too! ;)

btw I loved the TATU song, despite the video! :p

sk8er punk
2nd Aug 2004, 15:56
Some of us liked that song for the video:D

Anyway, did anyone hear that one of them is pregnant?

WesternWhiteWolf
2nd Aug 2004, 17:40
Originally posted by projo
How do you know that she doesn't really exist, and that the character in the game isn't just some lame attempt to describe her wonderfullness ?

Yeah, I once heard of this theory that everything conceivable exists in an infinite amount of dimensions. So in theory, Lara DOES exist, just not in this world...

Pretty wacky, huh? It's nice to think some of your favorite characters are 'real', though.:)

tombraidersteve
2nd Aug 2004, 18:38
Originally posted by WesternWhiteWolf
Yeah, I once heard of this theory that everything conceivable exists in an infinite amount of dimensions. So in theory, Lara DOES exist, just not in this world...

That means that anyone of us could be a famous computer games character in another dimension! Wouldn't that be cool lol:):):

LARAMANIAC
3rd Aug 2004, 11:48
...........................or we could encounter any of the worst bosses from our fave games too! :eek:

projo
3rd Aug 2004, 12:15
Umm, Got Ammo ?

eurisko
3rd Aug 2004, 14:23
Umm, Got Ammo ?
LMAO!! Classic call, mate! :)

thanhkim
3rd Aug 2004, 19:51
Originally posted by MountainDewNut
Have a little TATU on mind? Yep how did you guess mind you Lar probably exist in some other world. that world is called heaven. She's up amongst the clouds with angels. :D

WesternWhiteWolf
4th Aug 2004, 16:04
*Plays X-Files theme*

Yes, we want to believe! Lara is real!!!

Lia67
1st Sep 2004, 16:02
You know to me she is real because of what she represents. A strong,intelligent lady who kicks butt.

I think that she's a good role model for women who have not had it easy in life.