PDA

View Full Version : sorry guys that wasnt my last question im stuck in the cementay the gide didnt help

shantal2501
21st Jul 2004, 15:05
im stuck in the cenentary(i forgot the whole name).i gave the trinket box to pierre.because i didnt get the upper body upgrade from the garage in le serpent rouge.i have to open this door in the cementary with my shoulder to get the upgrade.theres only one tinsy tiny problem i cant find the door im suppossed to open the gide says its the mausoleum (i think it means a tall tomb that holds people inside so they dont have to be under ground)that over looks the tomb that has a fence all around it.but the door the gide says i have to open dosent open sorry its so long i just want you to know were i am thanx and oh.................HELP!!!!!

midroth
21st Jul 2004, 15:07
If I understand: There should be an angel anwhere, bring him to fall.

shantal2501
21st Jul 2004, 15:09
OK THANX ILL TRY

shantal2501
21st Jul 2004, 15:19
IT DIDNT WORK I GOT TO THE ANGEL BUT EVERY TIME I TRY TO PUSH IT LORA SAIS "IM NOT STRONG ENOUGH" SEEMS LIKE I HAVE TO OPEN THAT DOOR!I JUST DONT KNOW WERE IT IS

midroth
21st Jul 2004, 15:27
Some "fields" to the left (I guess 2, or 3) is a little object/house with a fench around. Kick/hit/shot the door of it to open, go in and you will fell stronger.