PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: ~Regarding the CE contents~

Kianos
25th Aug 2013, 13:07
This is just a curiosity, but also a growing concern of mine. After the issue that those of us, who purchased the CE game on PSN between the 13th-15th, got our refunds, we've also obtained a complimentary copy of the order we made for the CE. This was a good news to me. However, as I was about to link my SE account to the game, it showed a list of the contents that I was going to get... For some odd reason...it only showed the Mog Cap and the Cait Sith Doll... What happened to the other exclusive contents that came with the SE? Has anyone else gotten a similar list of the provided contents when linking their SE account to the game? If so, I'll be a little more at ease. But if I'm the only one, I'll be extremely pissed if I don't get my CE extra content like the Helm of Light, the Courel or the one awesome Behemoth Barding I wanted for my chocobo.

omnipus3
25th Aug 2013, 14:35
i bought the digital psn store CE version and it showed me the same thing.

Kianos
25th Aug 2013, 14:58
Well I guess that is some relief then. At least I'm not alone in this and perhaps the rest of the other contents will be obtained from the moogle once the full game is launched on the 27th. Thank you for confirming this, Omni. It was a huge help.

Vannyty
25th Aug 2013, 21:47
Same here. But from my understanding, we wont be getting all the CE items and early access. They compensated us by giving the refund and the two items mentioned by Kianos, and the free standard copy.

omnipus3
25th Aug 2013, 23:37
lol i bought the ps3 version and i can already play so i don't think il be getting any kind of refund.

Alphafear
25th Aug 2013, 23:52
When I got the game from PSN, it was after the 'refund' stage, and the stuff was there. I think? crap, now I'm not so sure :( guess it's wait and see.

Kianos
26th Aug 2013, 07:18
Same here. But from my understanding, we wont be getting all the CE items and early access. They compensated us by giving the refund and the two items mentioned by Kianos, and the free standard copy.

If this is true, then there's gonna be Hell to pay for SE. There's no way they're just going to make our order for the CE for nothing. True they may be compensating for missing out on the beta but that order was also put towards the 4 contents, thus it would THEN be a fair full refund's worth. But in this case, if all they give us are the two contents, I'm not accepting em. I'll be phoning them non-stop until they can't take it anymore and give me what I paid for from the beginning. It's no fair that we waited for the CE, ordered it in hopes to get our contents and then suddenly have it rendered to just the mog cap and cait sith doll after so many issues they've given us already. Hell.....NO...to that!

Kusorai
26th Aug 2013, 07:44
From my understanding, only after the 27th will you be able to get all of the other stuff. You will have to check the delivery moogle.